Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Sweet IV Pokemon you have or breed

vaporeon

I just breed a flawless Gale Wing Fletchling. I'm so happy to have that. If you will, post your pokemon with sweet IV's you got.

I have personally bred maybe 50-60 different flawless IV Pokemon, and usually about 3-6 multiples of the same one. I do also have 200 perfect 5 IV Espurr.

When you guys say FLAWLESS do you mean 6-IV or 5-IV?

And surprisingly, about 1 out of 25 wonder trades I'm getting a 5-IV pokemon.

When I say flawless I mean every IV is exactly what it's supposed to be. So a Timid Eevee with no desired hidden power would be flawless as 31/x/31/31/31/31

I've been slacking due to waiting on Bank to come out (since I want to Wonder Trade my extras and what not)

So far I have
2 Mawile (one with perfect speed the other with 0)
Greninja
Aegislash
Scoliopede
Charizard
Garchomp
Talonflame
and a Gardevoir in progress (grinding for a shiny)

Destiny Knot certainly makes it easier, especially with breeding perfect IV parents and whatnot.

When I say flawless I mean every IV is exactly what it's supposed to be. So a Timid Eevee with no desired hidden power would be flawless as 31/x/31/31/31/31

If that's flawless, I'm sitting pretty!

My flawless team is Talonflame, Wash Rotom, Supersize Gourgeist, Azumerill, Aegislash, and Greninja.

I have 20+ other 5 IV pokes but I'm not sure what nature they are so I'm not sure if they are flawless.

Fun!

sidebar: Why do you have 200 Espurrs?!

I was going for a shiny one with perfect IVs. I hatched over 1000 Espurr eggs. I did not get what I wanted.

^ I have yet to breed a shiny nor see one in the wild on X/Y- it happens.

First and only 6IV is Trevenant- too many 5IV's to count. I wanted to see how easy it was to get 6IV's and Phantomp was my practice pokie.

I did how ever spend a good amount of time trying to get the right nature on a Pokie while maintaining the 5IV's I wanted- it only took 129 eggs to get the nature since neither parent had it to Everstone, lol. Would have been nice if a shiny popped out, but, I did not want to take the time to hope in getting one since the pokie was for my Regionals team and time was not my friend.

Most of my "sweet IV" pokemon are from trades. Most notable are a 5IV Greninja with Protean, and a 6IV Hydreigon that came with Heat Wave and Superpower. I bred a 4IV Eevee (Espeon) with it's Hidden Ability. Etc Etc Etc. I'm not sure what the parameters for a "perfect IV" Pokemon, but these stand out the most. Currently I'm working on a Modest Shelmet to becomes Specs Accelgor.

With VGC right around the corner I've been doing a lot of breeding/grinding new Pokemon like Kangaskahn, Reuniclus, Gengar, Alakazam, Salamence, Rotom, Tyranitar, and a Wide Guard Aegislash (managed to hatch a shiny in the process :D). I've also built a Swampert, and am building a Gyrados and Azumarill.

Back