Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

PSA 10 Charizard ex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Could anyone give me an estimate of how much I could sell a PSA 10 Charizard ex
I looked on ebay and it was in the 400-500 range but I want a more exact price

eBay will give you a more accurate representation of what the card is worth, rather than opinionated guesses on here. eBay will show you what buyers are willing to pay, versus what those of us on here believe it is worth.

Looking through recent/current auctions on eBay, it could fetch you anywhere from $350-$425. I would personally hold onto it, as the value of this card has been increasing exponentially over the past couple of years. I remember about a year ago, there were only a few of these on the market, and they were selling for $600+. Right now I have seen a bunch of these PSA 10 Chars on the market (meaning a surplus), so now would probably not be the best time to sell it.

Hope this helps mate, cheers.
-Colton

eBay will give you a more accurate representation of what the card is worth, rather than opinionated guesses on here. eBay will show you what buyers are willing to pay, versus what those of us on here believe it is worth.

Looking through recent/current auctions on eBay, it could fetch you anywhere from $350-$425. I would personally hold onto it, as the value of this card has been increasing exponentially over the past couple of years. I remember about a year ago, there were only a few of these on the market, and they were selling for $600+. Right now I have seen a bunch of these PSA 10 Chars on the market (meaning a surplus), so now would probably not be the best time to sell it.

Hope this helps mate, cheers.
-Colton

Thanks so much! I was going to sell it now but now I think that I should probably hang on to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back