Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

H: TDK stuff and more W: Genesect EX, Plasma storm EXs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robic

READ THE RULES BEFORE TRADING:
1. I am from Croatia and trading worldwide
2. Trading only for cards on my want list unless stated otherwise in trade thread
3. I will CYL but I prefer that you leave me an starting offer with cards you want to trade with me (that includes that cards you offer are from my want list)
4. NO RIPPING ME OFF
5. I mostly have M/NM cards unless stated otherwise and I expect the M/NM cards from you too
6. I send my cards in toploader and a sleeve and expect that you do the same
7. Lower ref sends first.

Well that's about it for the rules. Let's get to trading now, shall we?

HAVES:

EX/EX FA:

1x Deoxys EX promo
1x Thundurus EX
1x Zekrom EX promo
1x Venusaur EX FA (Pending trade...)

Notables:

2x Kyurem PLF (1 RH, 1 Holo)
1x Blastoise (Base set, edge wear)
1x Genesect BW86 promo

Rare/Holo:

1x Porygon-Z RH PB
1x Crobat holo PS
1x Zekrom ND
1x Swoobat BC
1x Jellicent PS
1x Seismitoad RH PF
1x Gothitelle DRX
2x Musharna ND
1x Kyurem RH NV
1x Serperior RH BW (Royal heal)
1x Ninetales RH DRX
3x Reuniclus holo BW

T/S/S/E:

2x Hypnotoxic Laser
3x Pokemon Catcher
2x Team plasma ball (1 RH)
2x Rainbow Energies (not from XY set)
1x Crushing Hammer RH
6x Reversal Trigger (1 RH)
4x Devolution Spray
3x Blend GFPD
3x Ether (1 RH)
1x Team plasma grunt
2x Exp. Share
1x Plume Fossil
2x Plasma Energy
2x Aspertia City Gym
1x Psyhic Energy (HGSS)
1x Grass Energy (HGSS)
3x Team Plasma Badge (1 RH)
3x Rescue Scarf
1x Dark Claw RH
1x Colress Machine
1x Rocky Helmet
3x Cilan
2x Energy Retrieval
1x Skyarrow Bridge
2x Switch
2x Town map
4x Potion

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
WANTS:

Deck wants:

1x Aromatisse (Fairy Transfer)
1x Genesect EX
1x Victini EX

Plasma Storm collection wants:
1x Moltres EX
1x Victini EX
1x White Kyurem EX
1x Victini EX FA
1x Lugia EX FA
1x Colress FA
1x Blastoise SR
1x Random Recevier SR

I also have lots of BW on commons/uncommons for collection and some old base set on cards until ex series (mostly bad condition on that), let me know if you need something and I'll check if I have it....

That's all for now, let's trade! ;)

Last edited:
Hi, I'm interested in fa Venusaur and genesect bw promo. Cml please. Have lots of ex's, sealed merch, etc.

hey, only thing I saw I might like was White Kyurem EX plasma storm but that's not really my high want to give the cards you asked for, if you have anything from my wants unlisted let me know and I might have something to work with, sorry :/

How about just the genesect promo? I have unweighed sealed booster packs from your list. Also from your list you seen to collect, are you interested in the sealed Mewbw98 LT blister pack? Not released in u.s

Sry I was on the wrong list, your not asking for booster packs, I know I have a muscle band from your wants but that's just a throw in. If you could find more on my list you could use our possibly re trade easily for the genesect promo I'd trade high for it. Last of 3 bw promos I need.
Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
How about just the genesect promo? I have unweighed sealed booster packs from your list. Also from your list you seen to collect, are you interested in the sealed Mewbw98 LT blister pack? Not released in u.s

I don't have booster pack wants on my list, only cards I have on my list are some EXs from plasma storm set and deck wants. I'm not sure if I want to get booster packs since they are unreliable source of cards... I'll think about it later and get back at you.... You can try making me a deal with White Kyurem EX PS in it and will think about it...

How about mint/nM charizard g lvl X dp45 promo (easy re-trade) and the white Kyurem for the genesect?

How about mint/nM charizard g lvl X dp45 promo (easy re-trade) and the white Kyurem for the genesect?

I don't really need that promo, how about this:

My:
1x Genesect BW86 promo

Yours:
1x White Kyurem EX PS
1x Darkrai EX LTR
1x Plasma storm booster pack

if you are up for this, then we have a deal, beside this I don't think I need anything else or have any use of it. LMK/counter

Last edited:
You already asked me about victini and moltres?

oh... sorry I clicked your trade thread in your signature and it probably gave me your old thread, yeah I did need those 2

Would you do then:

My:
1x Venusaur EX FA

Yours:
1x Victini EX FA plasma storm
1x Moltres EX

LMK/counter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back