Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

H: Meta, Shinys, EXs, Full Arts W: Meta, EXs, CYL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you come up with an offer for both cards please? :)

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Im not really sure what the hypnotoxic lasers are worth. The only 2 on ebay I saw sold for $50.

I'm probably going to value the lasers at around $75 at this point. I value the zard at around $40.

Let me know if those prices are alright for you and we can go from there. If you aren't interested in the lasers we can hopefully work something out for the shiny zard. Thanks.

Im not really sure what the hypnotoxic lasers are worth. The only 2 on ebay I saw sold for $50.

I'm probably going to value the lasers at around $75 at this point. I value the zard at around $40.

Let me know if those prices are alright for you and we can go from there. If you aren't interested in the lasers we can hopefully work something out for the shiny zard. Thanks.

Yea....I'm not putting that price on lasers considering they went for like $25 on virbank. So...let's just deal with the zard.

Is there anyway you could throw in a Terrakion FA (Noble Victories). If you did that I can get you 1 or 2 muscle bands as well/or something else from me to make the valuation equal. I just left for a vacation till Monday, I can see how many muscle bands I have when I get back. Just let me know!

Cheers,

Skipped or didnt see?

Yea....I'm not putting that price on lasers considering they went for like $25 on virbank. So...let's just deal with the zard.

My-
Shiny zard

Your-
2x charizard ex combustion
2x aromatisse

Lmk if that works for you.

Skipped or didnt see?

Sorry I missed that post. I usually go by ebay completed listings for my pricing. I found cresselia fa to be around 9-10 and colress fa to be around 10-12, so there is a bit of a price difference. Terrakion fa is around 8.

I could do something like:

My-
Cress fa
Terrakion fa

Your-
Colress fa
Promo ex (looking for lugias atm)

Lmk

Sorry I missed that post. I usually go by ebay completed listings for my pricing. I found cresselia fa to be around 9-10 and colress fa to be around 10-12, so there is a bit of a price difference. Terrakion fa is around 8.

I could do something like:

My-
Cress fa
Terrakion fa

Your-
Colress fa
Promo ex (looking for lugias atm)

Lmk

I could do that, I don't have the Lugia Promo but I do have a few promos CML for one?

Cheers,

@cpbog1

I appreciate the post and interest in my cards. I just checked the cards you listed and I don't think any of them are mint. I would consider them NM but they do show minor signs of wear in one way or another. Let me know if there is anything else on my list you would be interested in. :p

Bahh that is unfortunate. Thanks for checking though. I did not see anything else I really needed at this time. What would you want for your sr char and ray? I have a friend who may be interested in them. Can get back to you confirmation by tomorrow.

And yes, I do have one combustion Chex (or is it technically spelled ChEX now? o_o)

Is it in mint condition?

It is nm. 171717171717

I could do that, I don't have the Lugia Promo but I do have a few promos CML for one?

Cheers,

I guess the yvetal ex promo would work. Pm me if that works.

Bahh that is unfortunate. Thanks for checking though. I did not see anything else I really needed at this time. What would you want for your sr char and ray? I have a friend who may be interested in them. Can get back to you confirmation by tomorrow.

And yes, I do have one combustion Chex (or is it technically spelled ChEX now? o_o)

Im looking for combustion zards, genesects, and virizions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I confirmed with my friend, and he would be interested in the SR Ray and Char as long as they are near mint. Let me know what you would find reasonable for the trade.

Thanks,
cpbog1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back