Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

5/30 MAJOR Update: PITCH PIKACHU Sealed, Sleeves, FA, ChEX's, Collectibles, etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm interested in all the Charizard cards you have, plus the M Charizard sleeves you have. Obviously what I'm about to offer is not nearly enough for all the Zards, but hopefully for a couple or so...

here's what I have from your wants (not all NM, I can check exact condition and/or send pics):

Flareon Legendary Collection (RH, have the holo as well if you're interested)
Dark Raichu (you asked for TR one, but I have the Legendary Collection one if you want it)
Dark Charizard Unl. Non-Holo (7.5/10 condition)
Clefable non-holo Jungle Unl.
Muk holo Jungle Unl.
Snorlax non-holo Jungle Unl.
Kangaskhan holo Jungle unl.
Gengar Holo Fossil Unl.
Lpras holo Fossil Unl.
Aeorodactyl Holo Fossil unl.
Hitmonchan Holo Base 2 unl. (if base 2 is ok)
Clefairy Holo Base 2 Unl.
Gyarados Holo Base 1 and 2; both unlimited.
Alakazam Holo Base 1 Unl. (slight warp)
Poliwrath holo Base 1 Unl.

Other cards you might be interested in?:

Flashfire SR Charizard Ex (108/106 and 107/106)
Flashfire Charizard Ex (stoke)
Dark Flareon
Light Flareon
Dark Magneton Holo Team Rocket Unl.
Dark Machoke Rocket Unl.
Dark Ampharos Neo Unl.
Hypno Holo Fossil Unl.

Lmk :)

Last edited:
Hey!

Tmatt1990 - Yup, both are promos! Since this is a trading forum, I can only trade for the card. Do you have a trade list?

Tolan - hmm Perhaps - condition on those you listed? More interested in the Latias if mint

Ozymandias - mm, probably around $115 in card value since I would have to cover for shipping costs. Espeon* is in nm condition. Has a little whitening.

Ace - They are all from the sets. I am not sure if I still have the pidgey and copycat though. Will have to check. Do you need Electrode ex btw? Mostly eyeing your Mega Charizard gold, Shiny Ho-oh Col, and Shiny Rayquaza CoL. What condition are these cards in?

MP Pokemon - hmm, the main thing I saw was your Mega Charizard shiny. Anything I can add to the Blastoise EX FA for it?

Robic - Ah, okay - no problem! Keep me posted if you get anything new and need anything else from me!

kitsunemeio - hmm, do you have any secret rares by any chance? I would prefer to trade some rarer cards for the ones you want.

Patriots Fan - Sure thing! From my wants, I would need them to be mint/near mint quality since they will be for my collection. I would also be interested in the SR Mega Charizard. Any specific Charizards you want, or did you have an interest in all of them?

Thanks everyone!
cpbog1

Hey!

Tmatt1990 - Yup, both are promos! Since this is a trading forum, I can only trade for the card. Do you have a trade list?

Tolan - hmm Perhaps - condition on those you listed? More interested in the Latias if mint

Ozymandias - mm, probably around $115 in card value since I would have to cover for shipping costs. Espeon* is in nm condition. Has a little whitening.

Ace - They are all from the sets. I am not sure if I still have the pidgey and copycat though. Will have to check. Do you need Electrode ex btw? Mostly eyeing your Mega Charizard gold, Shiny Ho-oh Col, and Shiny Rayquaza CoL. What condition are these cards in?

MP Pokemon - hmm, the main thing I saw was your Mega Charizard shiny. Anything I can add to the Blastoise EX FA for it?

Robic - Ah, okay - no problem! Keep me posted if you get anything new and need anything else from me!

kitsunemeio - hmm, do you have any secret rares by any chance? I would prefer to trade some rarer cards for the ones you want.

Patriots Fan - Sure thing! From my wants, I would need them to be mint/near mint quality since they will be for my collection. I would also be interested in the SR Mega Charizard. Any specific Charizards you want, or did you have an interest in all of them?

Thanks everyone!
cpbog1

Can you send me pics of the espeon? Thanks!! Also include the trade value of the card in the message :)

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Hey!

cpbog1

charizard is nm, rayquaza light played-excellent, ho-oh excellent-nm

Hey. I dunno if you're interested, but uhh...
I'd like to offer you my Y version. It's got a box or two of shinies in it, may be worth something. Who knows?
I want your mega charizard sleeves, and some packs. I value the sleeves at 15, the packs at 2.50 each, and my game is about 40. Unless you want to count the shinies. :p
If you're interested let me know.

Ok, I've checked the condition of the cards. Here's the list of NM/M cards that I have from your wants:

Flareon Legendary Condition Holo/RH: NM/M. The RH version looks as if it was just pulled out of a pack, with very minor whitening. Holo has a few small scratches, and edge wear. 9/10 condition IMO (maybe 8.5 depending on your view).
Dark Raichu Legendary Treasures (if you're interested): NM, 9/10. Very little edge/corner whitening, some small scratches on holofoil pattern.
Kangaskhan holo Jungle unl.: NM, 9/10. Really only some small scratches and minor edge wear on right edge.
Lapras holo Fossil Unl.: NM, 9/10. Small scratches on holofoil, minor whitening on back.
Hitmonchan Holo Base 2 unl. (if base 2 is ok): NM, 9/10. Only some small scratches and minor edge wear.
Clefairy Holo Base 2 Unl.: NM, 9/10. Small scratches, edge wear.
Poliwrath holo Base 1 Unl.: NM. 9.5/10. Very little, close to no edge/corner whitening. Only a few small scratches.
Flashfire SR Charizard Ex (108/106 and 107/106). Both came right out their packs and into penny sleeves/toploaders.
Flashfire Charizard Ex (stoke). Went straight to penny sleeve/toploader.

Also found a Non-holo Pidgeot Jungle Unl. NM, 9.5/10. Only some minor edge whitening.
I can probably find copies in better condition of some of the cards I left out from the previous post, just have to go home and look :)

I'm interested in all your Charizard cards, I'm trying to collect them all. I also like the Mega Charizard sleeves you have. But I'd really like a holo Base Set Charizard :D
If you have the base 2 or Legendary Collection version, that'd work fine too :)

Last edited:
Okay, I am interested in the following:

Umbreon *
Espeon *

I have from your wants:
3x Darkrai EX FA
Yveltal EX FA
Mewtwo EX FA
Charizard EX FRLG
Shining Mewtwo
Secret Charizard from PLS
Latios *
Rayquaza *(8.5 PSA Japanese)
incoming Charizard * as well

Can we make some magic happen? :)

Hey!

Thanks everyone!
cpbog1

Aside from the blastoise I have a Mega charizard ex #108, random receiver, altaria, and garchomp. Just pulled a secret rare Mega Kangaskhan too.

Last edited:
x1 Error Base Ninetales (No Attack Damage)
x1 Base Chansey Shadowless
x1 M Char EX UR
x3 Mega Charizard EX #69
x2 Charizard EX (Combustion)

x2 Sealed Flashfire Booster Box
x2 Sealed XY Bosoter Box
x36 Sealed Flashfire Booster Packs

x1 Sealed Mega Charizard 62 ct. Sleeves

Any old base cards of yours

Cp! I'm interested in the following...

x1 Charizard ex FLRG
x1 Venusaur ex FLRG
x1 Blastoise ex FLRG
x1 Shining Charizard
x1 Charizard* light play

I have every secret rare for trade excluding ultra ball, most of your jungle/fossil/base wants and a FA Yveltal ex.
Most of this will be reflected in my trade thread asap as I'm about to update it and those cards are the only ones I'm looking for atm. Please make an offer!!! :)

Hi there! Remember when you came to Games of Berkeley that one time and traded me the FA Supporters and SR Rayquaza? :p Well over the period of time I've played with it in my deck, I've noticed that it has these weird bumps on the back of the card that can sometimes be seen from the back of the card, making it easy to identify from other cards, which is of course cheating, so it's been out of my deck for some time. What I was wondering is, because it's very near-mint on the front and back other than those bumps, would you be interested in getting it back? What I need from your list is Empoleon SR and the 7x holo Play! Darkness energies. :) Let me know!

Your inbox is full so I'll post this here:

Got around to making those videos:

Main Sets (this one turned into a vertical video for some reason, its editing now if it hasn't already been fixed when you check):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKZ_qGzLBVE

Side Sets:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP1apQ6tFBY

- - - Updated - - -

Your inbox is full so I'll post this here:

Got around to making those videos:

Main Sets (this one turned into a vertical video for some reason, its editing now if it hasn't already been fixed when you check):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKZ_qGzLBVE

Side Sets:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP1apQ6tFBY

My:
x1 Dark espeon
x1 shining raichu
x1 Shiny rare candy
something else:
Your:
x2 Pitchs pikachu sealed If they are both different.

LMK I have tons of your wants if necessarry I also have more shinings, old ex's, new stuff. I would also need to know if I can get these cards before july?

- - - Updated - - -

My:
x1 Dark espeon
x1 shining raichu
x1 Shiny rare candy
something else:
Your:
x2 Pitchs pikachu sealed If they are both different.

LMK I have tons of your wants if necessarry I also have more shinings, old ex's, new stuff. I would also need to know if I can get these cards before july?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back