Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

most expensive pokemon card from black and white until now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

killerluffy

Hey guys , been off pokemon for some time , so now I decided to get back on track slowly . The first thing I want to know is the most expensive and most wanted and most powerfull pokemon card right now , and please tell me how to get it at the same time ( eg: buy booster box , card tin .......) . I would like to hunt them all down and prepare for next year TGC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP . please help me , thank you .:adoration:

@killerluffy

hmm...well just about every legal "EX" or "MEGA" pokemon carries the highest price tag.

you can browse around on this site to see what i mean :

http://www.trollandtoad.com/

though "MEGA" pokemon are very powerful...not a lot of people, i know, want them.

while you can trade for them at local pokemon leagues...buying singles off of ebay or other online shops is the best way to get your hands on them.

but before you make that financial investment...you should really download the "pokemon online" software and get use to the new mechanics.

* hope that helps *

Megas are not really that expensive at all, comparatively.

The big ones are full arts of popular EXs, or secret rares of popular Pokemon.

Just an FYI here, but I would not use T&T as an accurate price guide. Due to their popularity, T&T inflates many, many of their cards' prices; and are also not so great at determining the condition of a card.

An average of eBay completed/current listings is a much more accurate price guide.

Tropical Beach - secondary market here or auction site or online stores- most expensive (disregarding Champion Cards and other highly limited promos not intended to be played with)

Don't know if it's still relevant in the meta

Tropical Beach - secondary market here or auction site or online stores- most expensive (disregarding Champion Cards and other highly limited promos not intended to be played with)

Don't know if it's still relevant in the meta

It rotated, so mostly out of relevance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha! Yes, that would tend to make it irrelevant. For grins I checked the expanded legal card list on FP and it has the promos BW001 and up as legal so I guess that needs to be fixed?

Haha! Yes, that would tend to make it irrelevant. For grins I checked the expanded legal card list on FP and it has the promos BW001 and up as legal so I guess that needs to be fixed?

It's still legal in Expanded, which is why I said "mostly irrelevant."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back