Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

NXD+ Standard Articuno Ex/ Garchomp Ex Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemon4512

Heya Pokemon pokemon players, this is pokemon4512. I am trying to make a Articuno Ex/ Garchomp Ex Deck. But i dont know which cards to use for the deck. I only have one of each so, any help if possible Thanks.

@pokemon4512

hello there !!

do know that this section is reserved for deck help/strategy...not deck creation.

i recommend editing your post with a 60-card deck list and a general idea of what you want your deck to do.

* we can't help you if we don't know what kind of deck you are running *

To prevent this from being locked, I'll give you a simple deck list to work with.

4x Articuno EX
4x Garchomp EX
1x Mewtwo EX

4x Professor Juniper
4x N
3x Bianca
2x Colress
2x Skyla

4x Ultra Ball
4x Colress Michine
4x Switch
4x Hypnotoxic Laser
3x Energy Switch
2x Virbank City Gym
1x Scramble Switch

6x Water Energy
4x Fighting Energy
4x Plasma Energy

This is a pretty basic deck. Something easy to start playing with. Make changes as needed.

I only have one garchomp ex and one articuno ex and i wanted to build a water fighting deck around them. but thanks anyways. :)

- - - Updated - - -

This is Deck Help.

Normally the rules for Deck Help is to post a 60 card deck and the strategy or goal you're trying to accomplish with it. If someone is interested in helping, they'll give you their opinions and you can make changes or not. Most people who offer advice here will say 4 of even if you dont have 4 of these cards. This is done to show you the best options you have and its up to you to get those cards

We also dont know what cards you have. Outside of Articuno and Garchomp, everything is a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back