Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Test playing on Ipad

Rainbowgym

Today the tcgo team did install several ipads, to let people try out the game that way during worlds.
It wprks great from my point of view and it was a great suprise we will get it running on ipad
However the release might be somewere at the end of this year, It's really something to wait for.
Also I don't know (forgot to ask ) if it will work on all/other tablets/phones.

I'm going to bet against a release for phones. Would be a nightmare getting that scale of a program to consistently function on a 3.5-5" screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

App apparently was supposed to come out today in UK/US but seems Apple pulled it thinking it was a emulator. Anyone know when it's gonna be back up? Lol, honestly part of the reason I bought an iPad a month ago was because of this game.

So I guess I have some questions that maybe someone here knows more about than I do:

Way way back I did a tiny bit of playing while the game was in beta, but never really played much since I thought it was pretty boring, it was basically just like a tutorial with boring CPU opponents at the time. This mind you is before the codes in packs really started coming out, no multiplayer, etc. So I pretty much never touched it again since sitting at my PC playing CPU opponents who were less intelligent than the ones on the old GBC game wasn't fun.

Anyways now that it's out for the iPad and its obviously fully launched now, figured I'd give it a try again. Trying to figure out a few things. For example, I have some sort of "Gameplay Beta Rewards Deck Box", does this do anything? I also have 2 packs of DE and 1 each of NP and ND though I never bought anything, I assume these are mine? And is there any way I can get poke dollars freely to get more packs?

Last edited:
Back