Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

RI Pokémon League this week!

Virtual League is on! I may not be around, i have a pool to open, but battle and email me which Leaguer you battled on PTCGO or which family member(s) you played against.

I may not be able to attend Virtual League - depends upon how many curbside orders i get to deliver. But Virtual League codes are in so continue (or start) to earn them!

Only a half session this week - i have a meeting to attend at 11:00 for the AAD Scouting program. Curbside deliver will occur after noon time.

Virtual League is on! Taking reservations for our Darkness Ablaze "Prerelease"!

League is on! AT THE STORE! Limited to 15 Leaguers.
You can also pick up your Darkness Ablaze prerelease kits!!

Game On! Games is opened! So unofficial League will be held 10:00 - noon. Stop by play a game, chit chat, pike up some Pokéstuff, or since this will be the last week to, pick up your Darkness Ablaze prerelease kits!
If i am not too busy and remember to, i'll join Vleague. Sorry i forgot last week.

Leagues are on! Official VLeague and unofficial socially distancing League at Game On!

League and VLeague are on!
Had a nice safe socially distant unofficial in-person League last Saturday

Leagues are on! Smaller turn out last week at the store.

Leagues are on! 2 new Leaguers last week, which was cool. Can't wait for this pandemic to be over....

Leagues are on! Sorry for not logging into VLeague - busy at the store.

Both Leagues on! At least i was able to log onto the eLeague server last week but busy with Leaguers at the store.

Both Leagues are on! Nice socially distant turnout at the store last week!

Leagues are on!

Edited for testing

Last edited:
Back