Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Auction - 5 different *s, 'Zard EX, tons of promos and EX!! Complete POP Set!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated - CharizardHector589 you might wanna edit your original post instead of posting back to back. Just a heads up. :wink:

Hector are you an idiot or something?
anyway, $10 on both the latias* and Rayquaza*

LF : is there a buy it now price? because I'd prefer to buy them straight.

Last edited:
CharizardHector589 - He's saying that you posting 3 times in a row is against the rules and you should just edit the message if you want to bid on more than one item at a time (the edit button is at the bottom of your post on the right hand side).

Exodus - Updated, and be a bit nicer please. Some people don't know all the rules here yet :wink:

LugiasForce said:
CharizardHector589 - He's saying that you posting 3 times in a row is against the rules and you should just edit the message if you want to bid on more than one item at a time (the edit button is at the bottom of your post on the right hand side).

Exodus - Updated, and be a bit nicer please. Some people don't know all the rules here yet :wink:
sorry, is there a buy it now price? I'd prefer to get them now instead of waiting 3 weeks to get it at exactly the same price :( also, it would be cool to include the cards I buy here with the cards I'm already buying off you.

Last edited:
Venusaur said:
Is there no shipping charge? And do all the cards come in plastic sleeves in hard cases? LMK thanks
Item 1: $25
Item 2: $17
Item 3: $17
Item 4: $10
Item 5: $10
Item 6: $20
Item 7: $20
Item 8: $6
Item 9: $5
Item 10: $5
Item 11: $5
Item 16: $1
I am buying latias* already I believe, should have been taken off the auction...

Venusaur - All cards will be in plastic sleeves and in top loaders. S&H will be $1-2 depending on how many cards you buy.

*Updated*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back