Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

LC Reverse Holos

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdp

I was looking at the few Legendary Collection cards i have and the Reverse Holos, even if they do look like those Pokemon stickers you could buy when the game was very popular.. They look really eye catching and in my opinion better than the" magic: the gathering" type reverse holos we have now.

Last edited:
I got rid of the few abbreviations i typed and replaced some words to make it "easier" to read.

oh lol, yeah i guess thats true, i guess i never took that into account since i already knew what each of those cards did by just looking at the artwork :O

Sorry for the confusion there.
Yeah, WotC got complaints from people that the cards were too hard to read.

if they could make that holographic pattern a little less bright, then it would be nice to have that around. I just haven't memorized every card in the entire game like you have. Love the pattern, just can't read the card.

What about those new reverses, HP in gold, hardly to read.
I hope they find a solution for that, because that gold looks nice, but it plays difficult.

I definently liked those better than the plain RH's we have now. Of course, the newer alternate holofoil trainers are nice. I picked up a holo version of Pokemon Reversal, and I absolutely love it.

i didnt like them that much. i didnt really like the reverse holos from expedition to hidden legends either, but i like the ones from frlg and trr, theyre almost like normal holos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back