3 x R. Admin
2 x Space Center

8 x Fightning Energy
2 x Psychic energy
4 x Metal Energy

Strategy:
Get out Medi EX turn 2 and disturb your opponent with his power

Last edited:
16 fighting energy is unnessecary take out some for space.The shards seem pointless unless played in higher numbers so you draw them.You also have magnetic storm so remove them.Add R. Admin or something else.

I dont know if you knew. But people play wobby for mirror matches with their turn2 decks. Wobby... would tear this up. Deoxys defense is also teched into decks like blaze to destroy these decks. Might want to play space center and scotts if your taking this to any tournys..

Last edited by a moderator:
please fixedit: do not bump your topic with double posts

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, Super Scoop up, I do not like.

Multi Energy, I do not like.

Use Metal Energy (actually helps the Jirachi) and a few Psychic Energy (for Wobby)

All of Medicham's attacks only require one fighting (or none) so you are all good there, you will have the fighting energy you need.

The gyms should be Magnetic storm for 1 and your choice for 2 (space center is kind of cute, for those wobbys, you know!) There are other gyms that are possible, but some things are fun to discover.

Multi energy may "seem" like a good idea, but I have tested this deck with both multi and metal, and, dude, face one fire deck, and you will BLESS me for suggesting the metal.

M45

hotshot88 said:
A stadium most people miss for this deck is island cave, but it's amazing w/jirachi.

Nice - each attach with Cave wakes it up. Energy is not wasted b/c you'll swoop it for Meditite anyway... wow.

exactly; Island cave is great with jirachi and other pokemons ( i use it in my ludicargo for jirachi ludicolo and rhydon) it would be great in this deck

Last edited:
i second the motion. it's only good if u have mad hax at flipping tails. and even then, u shouldn't be playing pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back