Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Announced: Card Signings and Mystic Ticket!!!

Pokekid

Hot and Fresh news from the POP site. At this years Worlds we will have creator artists coming(shown below),also artists will be coming to sign you favorite card(shown below)!!! And not only that, the Mystic Ticket will be available at Worlds 2K5 for who have not recieved one yet! So bring your Gameboy's ADV or your NDS!! :thumb:

Note: Card/Creator Signings will be held at the Grand Foyer, Town and Country Resort,(inside the convetion center, same place where you will be signing up for play/check in).
Pokémon Artist Signings! :clap:
Mr. Ken Sugimori
Mr. Hironobu Yoshida(yet i cant find a card drawn by him :frown: )
Sunday, August 21st
10:30 AM — 11:30 AM
Pokémon TCG Creator Signings! :clap:
Mr. Tsunekaz Ishihara
Mr. Takumi Akabane
Sunday, August 21st
2:30 PM — 3:30 PM

And these are the times for Mystic Ticket...

August, Saturday 20
Noon — 2 PM
4 — 5 PM
August Sunday 21
10 — 11 AM
Noon — 2 PM

Last edited:
note: ds cannot recieve the mystic ticket. it does not have the same wireless function built into the wireless adapter that is for the gba. gba's can get the mystic ticket--ds cannot.

Sure, once it's loaded onto the game. The wireless transmitter is the important part and that only works with a GBA or SP.

Last edited:
Pokekid said:
Mr. Hironobu Yoshida(yet i cant find a card drawn by him :frown: )
Look at the non-EX Deoxy cards!

But I can't find anything by Mr. Tsunekaz Ishihara.

Last edited:
so could my brother put in his Leaf green in a GBA and then give me the same GBA and I can put my emerald in? would that work on both games?

It dosent matter if he drew cards,to have the creator of the origional japanese game there signing stuff will be great. I know this year id like to get a poster signed by both cretors so i can frame it.

Its nice to see mr sugimori come back to do a 2nd card signing ina row. I was a great honor last year to get a card signed by him and to this day i still have it in a hard case locked away. :biggrin:

poliwag, it doesnt matter what gba you use or what wireless adapter you use. what matters is you have a different game.

jesschow12 said:
how many cards can these artist sign?
if it's anything like last year - It will most likely be 2 items max and that's pushing it... I'd also like to note, that it'll depend on how many "Poke Fans" are in line!! ahh, no Madori Harada :frown: this year!!

...so just to play it safe, pick your best card and have the artist sign it.
and oooooooooh, the NRG guru - Akabane-san...yay!!

Mr. Hironobu Yoshida(yet i cant find a card drawn by him :frown: ) - Yoshida-san draws Deoxys so far that I've seen...there might be more??

laters

Last edited:
...so just to play it safe, pick your best card and have the artist sign it.

wat if i use CHEX and ask him to sign and sell it,it would cost more ROFL :X

btw any cards are allowed right?

Last edited:
sorry, SORRY...just wanted to say - AWESOME Mike, for the mystic ticket download!! so this gives me a reason to get Emerald now :wink:

ahhhh, no DEOXYS :frown:

so Mike, who's buying the 1st round??? :biggrin:
be seeing you next weekend...well Thursday!!

laters

A second chance for me to get Lugia and Ho oh on my Fire red. I have no emerald though. Lugia is my favorite Legendary and not I finally get the chance to obtain it!

As for card Signings, I need to find a Base set Blastoise and have Ken sign it. It would be an honor meeting him.

Oh oh, Grand Party and Shining Gyarados signed by Ken? Not bad. Ohh he actually drew a lot! CD Promos! Lilypad Mew, ahh. But where is Arita?

Last edited:
ShawofMordor said:
Oh oh, Grand Party and Shining Gyarados signed by Ken? Not bad. Ohh he actually drew a lot! CD Promos! Lilypad Mew, ahh. But where is Arita?

Correct Mr Shaw......New puzzle for you......how do I get my Grand Party card to Worlds and get it signed when its sat here in the UK???

:frown: :nonono:

Back