Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Quick RI States Report

Magnechu

Well this was my last 11-14 tournament so I was going to win it from the begining. I played basic ZRE no Cargo.

Round 1 vs. Timmy w/ Typloh ex/Flareon ex
Don't remember much except I started slowly, blew up, and just won.

1-0

Round 2 vs. Nick Krupa w/ T2 Scizor
This was a tough game but I played it masterfully and at the end, I had the game but didn't realize he could KO my Rayquaza ex if I left it up. Good thing I decided to kill him with Zapdos "just for kicks."

2-0

Round 3 vs. Someone w/ SMP
He got a slow start I got a decent start and I just wrecked him.

3-0

Round 4 vs. Nick Chimento w/ Dragonite D
I really didn't pay attention this game and before I knew it I couldn't blow up Trode so I lost.

3-1

We cut to Top 8 now.

Top 8 vs. Someone w/ Dark TTar/Dark Raticate
Games 1 and 2 were both similar with me starting with a Rayquaza and then just blowing up coming back Powing various things and easily winning.

Top 4 vs. Round 3s brother w/ RK9ex/LunaRock
Game 1 was tough and I thought I was gonna lose but I realized that he doesn't like to play Energy at key points so I just Powed whoever he attached Energy too out and killed them since by the time I got set up he was down to 1 prize left while I had 6. :D
Game 2 I got set up early and just wrecked him pretty easily.

Top 2 vs. Nick Kruuupa w/ Scizor
Basically the same thing for games 1 and 3 with a terrible game for me in the middle.

So I won. <3

My friend NICK CAPORELLI won 15+ with the MeTro list I gave him the night beforeand my bro came in 2nd in 10- with Cradily. My other brother made Top 8 in 11-14 with Poliwrath. :D

Overall it was a good day and I can't wait to be in the 15+. Better watch out guys. :D

~Chu
~Candyland <3

Congrats on your victory, the 15+ just got even tougher now! :D

Nice one. Don't worry about the 15+ - for some strange reason I started doing better after I graduated, and you're already millions of times better than me to begin with, so you won't notice. But you can't do stuff like this anymore:

Magnechu said:
I really didn't pay attention this game and before I knew it I couldn't blow up Trode so I lost.

:p GJ

Once again, congrats on the win. Now the 15+ in NY is gonna get interesting at Regionals.

GJ mikey now I need to win a states so i can see everyone agan.hope to see you again at regionals.Same with you nick if you read this.we didnt get to finsh our match at worlds.DONKer

Back