Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Please lock/delete

dodgeball is an insanely awesome game. Are you playing 1 ball, 2 ball, 3 ball? (how many balls you have active during 1 match)

if its 2 ball, you should focus on getting both balls on your side and getting your strongest players to throw at 1 person, maximizing your chances of getting someone out. and also, always jump to dodge a ball. when you just try to move your upper or lower body, its easier for the 2nd ball to hit you when one part of your body is immobile.

hope this helps!

Five lil' words for you, Kempley:
Dodge
Duck
Dip
Dive
Dodge
-Patches o'hoolahan-dodgeball:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

AIM Low

No we dont have a dodgeball league although I have been drilled by a few dodgeballs. Try Doing like a no-look throw like look one way and throw the other.

It's banned also in some NY Schools too. I haven't played Dodge Ball since HS but the only thing that sucked is that they used the dodgeballs that don't hurt you. Dodgeball was great except in HS.

Benlugia said:
if you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!
Benny!! Your All Wrong!!

You Should of Said The Following!!

If You Can Dodge Moving Traffic, You Can Dodge A Ball...

LOL

Drew

That actually happened in the movie, Kempley. on a happier note, Ben Stiller is freak'n hillarious, especially after he puts on the 300 pounds at the end.

Dodgeball is the funnest game I played in gym class even though we used really soft balls. :/

if you use multiple balls, get all of em and hold them, until you have all of them, then slaughter their "balls, cause you gotta aim low" :biggrin:

Kempley05 said:
For those of you who don't know this isn't exactly popular in the UK, Apart from the occasional refrence in American Sitcom's we would never hear of it. However some friends of mine saw the film 'dodgeball' and were inspired to create a dodgeball competition. So can you give me any advice for me and my team on finner statergy and tactics. I know the basic rules and its a six man team.

Theres no dodgeball in the U.K.?
I feel sorry for you. In America dodgeball is played in like every school.

Lol, Dodgeball sounds like an extremely fun game (and kinda dangerous :0)
But I have never seen it or even heard of it being played in Australia :(
We miss out on fun Dodgeball :(

Back