Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

who wants a spoiler? (pokemon)

WPM, didn't you start a thread with an interview from 4kids and the person said they will have the specials on DVD or something?

So far, only ONE special has been put on DVD. And they've had several spanning from Kanto to Johto to Hoenn. Chances are, we'll never get any of them dubbed.

I know we might/might not get them, but I remember about the article WPM brought here and was just seeing if the person said that we might get them.

GOROY said:
I know we might/might not get them, but I remember about the article WPM brought here and was just seeing if the person said that we might get them.
Here's what 4Kids said:
I AM AWARE OF THESE SPECIALS. SO FAR, THEY HAVE NOT BEEN DUBBED BUT THERE IS A POSSIBILITY DOWN THE ROAD THAT WE MAY DUB THEM AND EITHER AIR THEM AS SPECIALS OR PUT THEM OUT ON HOME VIDEO.

So, either they will finish doing the first season of Hoenn and then go back and dub the specials, then release them on DVD. Otherwise, they'll say "Why should we waste time and money on specials that don't have anything to do with the main story line. After all, who is going to know about them?"

Well, it's been confirmed that movie 7's plot focuses on Deoxys and Rayquaza. Deoxys ends up stalking Satoshi and co. Apparently, Rayquaza will pull a Suicune and try to protect the kids from Deoxys since Rayquaza AND Deoxys both crashed on Earth a few years back.

Rayquaza did too? Wow, then that could mean there could actually be somewhere in space where some Pokemon come from. This could be the introduction/foreshadowing to a whole new series or something.

Water Pokemon Master said:
Wow, then that could mean there could actually be somewhere in space where some Pokemon come from...
Well Clefairies/Clefables come from the moon, don't they? :confused: Hmmm...

Just pondering,
- CHRISBO

Well, actually, the Cleffa/Clefairy/Clefable coming from the moon story is just a theory due to their obsession with Moon Stones (and building rockets). No one's exactly sure if they did come from space. Deoxys is another story though. It was like Mewtwo in a sense, not really born but rather created by humans. Things that were left to drift around in space created Deoxys. Rayquaza, I can see as a universal protecting dragon..yes, I have a vivid imagination. >_>

Um, scuze me, I have Jirachi, but I have no clue what "Deoxys" looks like. could someone post a link where i can see it? Sorry for the "spam".

Anyway, in this weeks episode, "Gone Corphishin'!", in which i havn't seen yet, i guess Ash gets a Corphish then, cause there's alot of them. (Tailow Flock = Corphish Pack?!)

I wish Ash COULD have got a Flygon... i love that thing. oh well. I think there's an episode where Knickoli comes back.. you know, the Knicker-Bocker. Knicker Bocker Boppitty bop!

I ALSO love the battle music! How they use the Elite 4 music... it's, ...(ramble's on like Smeargle in Pokemon Channel) it's just great. :D :)

RE Togetic

I don't really care. That life stealing wretch (look @ Mist before and after Togepi, and notice the GIGANTIC shift in her character) is finally out of her life, and I for one couldn't be happier!!! Now she can focus her attention on getting Psyduck to evolve and getting Starmie to trust her again.

Ash flys on a Flygon in Jirachi Wish Maker, so you can look forward to that I guess.

Starmie was in the care of her sisters, but I guess now she is taking care of it.

Oh yeah, Misty gets a Gyarados. :)

how does misty get a gyarados???

ok, i hardly watch the series anymore, so i must really be behind in this series....

*shrugs* ..... eh, oh well

Misty gets a Gyarados in the first episode she appears in, which we at this point will not see. I forgot the details, but it is at her and her sisters gym. It takes most of the episode, but her and the Gyarados fianlly get along (Misty stops hating them). I thought she left it in Cereleun though....

please don't let it be a Charmeleon repeat... That'd be really disappointing...

i havn't seen the grovyle, but i dobt it'll be like Charmeleon. Treecko-Grovyle-Sceptile
are calm and colected. Chari's are rage-things! ;)

Back