Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

We Have a New Look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. It looks good in Netscape! Has the words popping up and everything.
That's different. Usually websites work best in Explorer and get messed up in other browsers!

Is the word forum only suppost to popup when you put your arrow over the forum link, because whenever I put my arrow over any of the links, all four of the words popup at the same time.

(FireFox 1.5)

We wanted to get them to pop up seperately, but 'snore started muttering something about "the apocolypse" and "four horsemen", so we let it go.

Internet Explorer does not have PNG transparency support, whereas Firefox does. So, if you open up a PNG in IE that is transparent, you get a gray background instead of a transparent one. Yet another reason why IE sucks and people should move to the safer and better Firefox.

Professor_Chris said:
Weird, it shows up grayish for me. Noticed it was PNG, but that shouldn't matter. o_O

You are correct sir!

However, every page you see with IE 5.5 or 6 on Windows, with an Alpha Transparency PNG, has some javascript to call a filter to fix the BAD RENDERING of alpha transparency in IE. This will be fixed in IE7. ITs also difficult to use that filter in imagemap rollovers that use absolute positioning, which is what you see in the code on this one. Meantime, it works in Firefox, etc. etc.

Looks like they're in for a re-do.

The banner has now been fixed and also made a bit larger. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Now, not only does the text pop up in explorer, but each word comes up by itself.

wow, you actually got the text pop up thingy working!
I thought you couldn't do that because bulbasnore was muttering something about the apocalypse, though?

I think I notice a new font aswell. It seems bigger too. Yes, the rollover works perfectly in Firefox for me. Good job!

Burninating_Torchic said:
wow, you actually got the text pop up thingy working!
I thought you couldn't do that because bulbasnore was muttering something about the apocalypse, though?
Turned out it was the Apok Calypso band and he was spending all his time dancing around the house.

He's better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back