Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Official Apprentice/Online Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, people can't read because I'm still getting messages from SEVERAL members

Arthas_Zero (page 1) said:
[size=+2]I got rid of the program[/size]

And if you can't understand that, then you don't deserve computer access

Program: YIM
Availablity: Weekdays Afternoons and nights,All Night Fri,Sat,and Sun.
Format: Modified

Program: Apprentice
Contact: PM (preferred to pre-arrange time) and AIM (fchangus2)
Days availible: Weekdays and Weekends
Time: ONLY AFTER 10PM Pacific Time Zone
Format: Modified

Special Note: I am a newbie at Apprentice. Will need some help for the first couple of games.

Wanting to play, anyone, anytime within the next 2 hours preferred. Otherwise, I will be able to play again after school tomorrow. ;)

I'm not very confident with the newer Pokemon TCG stuff though. I played quite a lot waaaay back and lost interest after Neo Genesis. My interest has only recently been renewed, and I am slowly becoming familiar with some of the sets post-NG. Because of this, I'd like to play unlimited format, and my aim is mostly to get some practice and have some fun. :) I'm not ready to play under modified cards/rules yet, as I mostly only use cards I actually own, have played with irl and am comfortable with.

Please be patient with me though, as I'm not yet confident with some of the newer rules. I know my way around Apprentice alright, but if I play something incorrectly, just let me know, and I'll apologize, compensate, and learn from it. I may be a girl, but I'm not an idiot, I may just need some guidance until I get back on my feet. ;P

I only have msn, so if you're interested in playing, and helping me catch up with the newer cards/rules/etc, please add me. <3

hey i wanna play my first appr match and i got my deck and everything going so if sumone wants to play
my aim name is Gaara176
plz i just wanna know how to use this thnx a bunch

Hey everyone, I'm a newbie when it comes to playing on Apprentice, but I am certainly not a newbie to Pokemon TCG, lol! Anyway, if any wants to teach me/play here's my info:

Program: Appentice
Contacts: AIM- PunkMonkeyCUBuff
Yahoo- cool101234
MSN- [email protected]
Times: Whenever I am on.
Usually from 2-10 PM PST daily

Fired up the ol' apprentice for the first time in 2 years!...wow that patch was old...

Anyway, anyone looking for a game can get ahold of me at:

AIM: GCowboy5886

I'm usually only on evening/late night, but I'm almost always up for a game if I'm on.

Yup, I used to be on there quite frequently...I just barely picked up the game again about 3 weeks ago for the first time in 3 years. Needless to say the bug has bitten hard again lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back