ENTRY FEE: $20

Upcoming Events:
April 8 New England Region Championships, Milford, MA
April 15 Northeast Regional Championship, New York, NY
April 23 Holon Phantom Prerelease, W. Hartford, CT
April 29 Holon Phantom Prerelease, Milford, MA
April 30 Holon Phantom Prerelease, Johnston, RI

Few questions...

I've heard if you let the proffesors know your comming ahead of time you get extra boosters? Will that happen this time? Does the 20$ to get in include lunch? And also, what do you get for winning.

Letting us know you're coming ahead of time only lets this post rise to the top. You are on your own for lunch. $20 includes the 6 packs you get to build your deck with, a Pokémon TCG: EX Holon Phantoms Prerelease promo card and an EX Holon Phantoms pin, and if you do not drop, you will get receive 2 additional booster packs of EX Holon Phantoms cards and other exclusive EX Holon Phantoms TCG merchandise (last time it was a really neat deck box).

Don't know who we'll be bringing, everything is up in the air...this set doesn't look like that good, but who knows.

I didnt think there was a box there. There wasnt a lot of people so there wasnt any age groupings, and no additional prizes were awarded I dont think. Then again, I came in 15th so I wasnt paying too close attention.

Well 28 is a good turnout considering it was CT. And for the first time, CTers out numbered the non-CTers.

Box will only be given out at Milford Prerelease. All others get the normal stuff POP supplies.

Back