Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

BAR deck for states... fix needed ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my new BAR deck for states. I need some help with it.

4x Torchic (Dragon)
1x Combusken (R/S)
3x Blaziken (R/S holo... obviously)
1x Blaziken ex
2x Skitty (SS)
2x Delcatty (holo)
2x Mareep (DR)
2x Amphy (EXP)
2x Rayquaza ex
4x Dunsparce (SS)

4x Oracle
4x POR
4x TV Reporter
4x Rare Candy
3x Warp Point
1x Town Voulenteers

11x Fire
6x Lightning

It runs OK but has slow starts and difficulty getting Amphy out. I know that I need another Combusken but I don't know what to take out for it. I was thinking to take out a Fire energy but there is not enough of them for me as it is. My friend is telling me to take out the Oracle and just "blind draw" and to replace the Amphy line for the Aqua's Manectric line since it does not require Rare Candy. Should I do either of these? I am strongly considering the Manectric if I can get another one of them because I have trouble getting Amphy out with Rare Candies. I like Energy Connect a lot better than Aqua Switch but Manectric usually comes out a lot easier. Which line should I go with? If I keep Amphy, do I need a tech Amphy ex for Swampert/ex decks? I never have room for him on the bench as it is. What do you all think? Thanks a lot.

-2 lightning
-1 warp point

+1 flaffy
+1 fire nrgy
+1 nurse

6 lightning aren't needed, ray only needs one, and ull rarely find urself attacking with ampharos, nurse is nice in any deck with nrgy movement manipulation

-MuD

Change the torchic to the one with singe, because youll rarely pump up a torchic for 2 turns. First turn burn could be really annoying. Also, -1 Tv reporter, -1 warp point, -4 lightning energy, +2 multi energy, +2 desert shaman, +1 copyca, +1 flaafy

I think you should just play grass or metal, LOL

Play 12 fire 4 lightning
add combusken
And if you want to use the magnetric i'll let you borrow one that day.
Just pm me

Last edited:
As Joner said, go with Singe Torhic, they're annoying + first turn atk

-1 warp point
+1 flaafy
-3 lightning
+2 multi
+1 fire

this is good but optional:
-1 TV reporter
+1 copycat

Good luck in states.

Last edited:
Why don't you play TA Mantrice in place of Amphy? i personely think TAM is mutch better cuzz it's a stage 1 sow you get it mutch faster out...

My 2 cents

Last edited:
Um.. thx for posting twice.

And no I disagree totally. The fisherman doesnt make sense and no bex, RAY is his hard hitter.

Misdreavus said:
Here is my new BAR deck for states. I need some help with it.

4x Torchic (Dragon)
1x Combusken (R/S)
3x Blaziken (R/S holo... obviously)
1x Blaziken ex
2x Skitty (SS)
2x Delcatty (holo)
2x Mareep (DR)
2x Amphy (EXP)
2x Rayquaza ex
4x Dunsparce (SS)

4x Oracle
4x POR
4x TV Reporter
4x Rare Candy
3x Warp Point
1x Town Voulenteers

11x Fire
6x Lightning

It runs OK but has slow starts and difficulty getting Amphy out. I know that I need another Combusken but I don't know what to take out for it. I was thinking to take out a Fire energy but there is not enough of them for me as it is. My friend is telling me to take out the Oracle and just "blind draw" and to replace the Amphy line for the Aqua's Manectric line since it does not require Rare Candy. Should I do either of these? I am strongly considering the Manectric if I can get another one of them because I have trouble getting Amphy out with Rare Candies. I like Energy Connect a lot better than Aqua Switch but Manectric usually comes out a lot easier. Which line should I go with? If I keep Amphy, do I need a tech Amphy ex for Swampert/ex decks? I never have room for him on the bench as it is. What do you all think? Thanks a lot.

-1 Torchic (Dragons)
-3 Lightning
-2 Warp point
+1 Fire
+1 Multi
+1 Blaziken EX
+1 Combusken (I'd go with 1 Lunge/1 Flare)
+1 Flaafy
+1 Torchic(Singe)

I took out some of the lightning because you only have 2 Rayquazas.The multi is in there for the extra 40 damage it provides when used with Dragon Burst.It is very helpful in this deck and is easily replaced next turn. You need the extra Blaziken Ex so its easier to draw into and incase one is in your prizes. The Combusken and Flaafy are in there so you don't have to use rare candy and so you can go ahead and evolve them and use a POR in the same turn. The Singe Torchic is in there so you can attack first turn. Stick with the Amphy line, it can do way more stuff than AM and is easily gotten out with Oracles.
Good luck with this deck!

switch out the amphy line for manectric.Amph may be better but but manectric can be just as good.Plus it allows blaze to come out faster.Drop 2 dragon torchics for 2 singe.Drop 1 warp point for an energy recylce system, good for pulling back 1 to energy draw or shuffle 3 lightning in the deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back