Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The calm before the storm: SPR - April 21, 2007

The Woodlands is 3 hrs from Dallas, but 45 min from Downtown Houston? how slow do you drive Clay? On a GOOD Day I get get from MY HOUSE to the Woodlands in 45 Minutes :O yeah yeah and I live in South West Houston yeah 20 Min south of SugarLand YEAH!:tongue:

yet you still insisted on leaving at 8:00 in the morning for the prerelaese. We got there 2 hours early:rolleyes:

The Woodlands is 3 hrs from Dallas, but 45 min from Downtown Houston? how slow do you drive Clay? On a GOOD Day I get get from MY HOUSE to the Woodlands in 45 Minutes :O yeah yeah and I live in South West Houston yeah 20 Min south of SugarLand YEAH!:tongue:

Maybe this is why you get into a lot of accidents, Tina!!!:eek:

yet you still insisted on leaving at 8:00 in the morning for the prerelaese. We got there 2 hours early:rolleyes:

We had fun didn't we? Mike Cook Needed us you know, I help tape numbers, ITS HARD DOING THAT BY YOURSELF you know :O. :lol: Anyway I got work to do on my FLYFF Level and played the Wizards Pokemon Chat Rap XD. Any time I yelled out "TATES LIKE CHICKEN" Adam says "Crunchy in Milk" it was funny!!!

I am sorry if I disturbed you by playing the Bloodhound Gang XD

Maybe this is why you get into a lot of accidents, Tina!!!:eek:
Hm, no thats not the case. Actually driving 288 to I-45 N is pretty quick, going through SugarLand to pick people up actually is a little bit slower. Anyway, ALL of of my RECENT accident were NOT MY FAULT :p

TX HWY 99 FTW GOING TO KATY!

Last edited:
Lets talk about DOOR PRIZES.

Remember last year? One person in each age group got to choose a GameBoy or sealed box of booster packs, then ALL the other cool stuff we gave out.

SUGGESTIONS, I want to hear them. What would you like this time? Give me some ideas. Keep it reasonable of course. What's on your wish list?

Suggest 3 items per post please.

Free admission to all Burger King and Mickey D's Playground for age 10 and under for one full year.:clap:

I think the reason that regionals is in the South Texas area is because Mike (the PTO) does not want to drive 7 hours to organize a tounement when he can do it closer to where he lives.

Do you mean drive 3 hours? If you're telling me he doesn't want to drive THREE HOURS to run a tournament then why does he expect us to drive SEVEN hours to play? This argument makes no sense and I don't even know why you posted it.

And Mike, he posted that because he was being sarcastic and asking for a location change to be a door-prize.

Thanks Jorel. I'll talk to my parents.

However, regardless of the fact of me being able to go or not, I will not let this issue die. This IS NOT just about me.

1) A box of delta species* transcievers in that set*
2) The character hats from worlds(i.e. Skitty,Groudon,Rayquazza,Treeko)
3) A DS lite

Texas area should be granted 2 Regionals, last year the Atlantic Coast got 2 Regionals within less than 2 hours. What a joke!

Do you mean drive 3 hours? If you're telling me he doesn't want to drive THREE HOURS to run a tournament then why does he expect us to drive SEVEN hours to play? This argument makes no sense and I don't even know why you posted it.

And Mike, he posted that because he was being sarcastic and asking for a location change to be a door-prize.
Jordan, do you know of any Oklahomans that will even attempt to go? I sure as heck don't...though I live in Tulsa with no connection to anyone that isn't on the boards, so I'm not sure....and just to whine about something, noone cares about Tulsa. ;_;
=D

Last edited:
Clay, that only works with people who can get there on there oen terms...There is only ONE way i can go to regionals, and thats by a parent dricing me there. So I cant take the initiative more than saying" Hey, mom, will you drive me 7 hours for a tournament?" which the answer is, and forever will be no...So then what am I supposed to do?

Not really, I still have to get my parents involved in this or I wouldnt be able to go to ANY premier event (I dont have the financial means to do anything by myself).

Part of what I meant was, yes, the money issue, but the other part is being active everyday working towards your goal. In your case, you may be bale to find someone who is going and see if you can get a ride with them (Maybe paying for part of the fuel or something). Be active. If you dont meet your goal, then its nothing to worry about. At least you tried. Thats what I do. I have a set of goals that try to meet every week and if I dont, then I tried and I start all over the next week.

Setting Goals = The path to success!

Hope to see you there!!

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I drive responsibly, maybe thats because im a very responsible person in everything I do. I have never had a ticket or accident in 9 years of driving, and I intend to keep it that way.

Last edited:
I think you need to give away a blown up photograph of the image on your cell phone from Origins! :biggrin:

They're not worthy of my beauty.

o_O Myeyesmyeyesmyeyesssssssssssssssssssssssss....o_O

'mom :wink: :tongue:

I noticed you didn't need glasses anymore.

...Now just what WAS this picture, eh Mike? :cool:

A piece of TEXAS art.

ummm... outfit???Oh, yeah, I remember that one!
That ain't nothin... I gots better ones now!! :lol:

You do? How come I don't know about 'em? Wait, that might be a good thing.

Last edited:
Back