Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Maryland State Championship - Rockville, MD - 3/11/07

2006-2007 Sanctioning Regulations said:
Tournament results are due to Pokémon Organized Play within 14 days after the event
and are to be reported online at op.pokemon-tcg.com. Any results not submitted by this
time are considered delinquent, and may jeopardize the Tournament Organizer’s ability
to host future tournaments.
I know it's frustrating, but they've still got plenty of time. Just hang tight a little longer and we'll all get our points.:thumb:

Yup, 14 days from the event date. How long does the upload take?? About 2 minutes (including login time) If it's not uploaded by then, Dave Schwimmer will show up unannounced and make Laurel watch "Barney and Friends" episodes until she screams for mercy....:eek:

Look at the POP website already!:nonono:
My concern is league play, and somewhat judging. TO operations are something different :wink: . I think I read them a while ago, but when you get to be my age, the memory isn't as good as it used to be :biggrin: .
While I figured it was 14 days (it sounds like something I used to know), I was more concerned with what happens to the results if they are not in by then. The results are still accepted, right?

Yup, 14 days from the event date. How long does the upload take?? About 2 minutes (including login time) If it's not uploaded by then, Dave Schwimmer will show up unannounced and make Laurel watch "Barney and Friends" episodes until she screams for mercy....:eek:
Anyone remember: "This is the song that never ends..." :biggrin:

dude, you're not ACTUALLY 50. (or w/e age patrick said) Your memory should be fine!

(eh.. i should be saying that. then all the parents of the peoples will come and get mad at me!! i mean.. my dads 50. HIS MEMORY IS FINE AT 50!) so yeah. memory loss is later. not at 21 or w/e

Wish Dave would do that!
Might be more results...he can light a serious fire though...hum....

I didnt get to go to this one. Considering that I live 500 feet away from MD I should've been able to go to MD states...surprisingly I went to DE instead. Weird? lol.

Lamp Chop's > Barney :thumb: .

Thursday night and it still hasn't been reported? Only 3 more days left before Dave Schwimmer heads to Rockville with his "Barney and Friends" tapes :rolleyes:

So Kevin, is any one EVER going to just posibly, consider reporting the results some time soon.
13 days of waiting, 13 days too long!:frown:

(Clears throat)--
"Oh, the wheels on the bus go 'round, 'round, 'round,
'round, 'round, 'round,
'round, 'round, 'round,

Oh, the wheels on the bus go 'round, 'round, 'round,
All through the town."

:biggrin:

Probably should have marked it as "priority mail" when sending the report in through the mail service :/ . To be fair, they still have 24 hours :redface: .

Come on, Kevin. If this is hard, Chemistry is really going to be a pain. Stupid equilibrium constants :mad: .

Come on, Kevin. If this is hard, Chemistry is really going to be a pain. Stupid equilibrium constants :mad: .
It's not Kevin's fault, it's the TO's. I think the rules state that it's the TO's responsibility to report tournament results. Maybe there was a miscommunication or something like that. I won't complain until day 15 comes. I'm wondering, if the TO isn't making announcements, posting pairings, entering names to the softare, giving out rulings, or uploading the .trn file, what does the TO do?

Back