Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Apprentice Pokemon patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shalashaska said:
Does anyone know where I can download the Apprentice Pokemon patch that has at least up to Magma/Aqua? Thanks!

If you want to wait a week they should have a hidden legengs patch.

--Godevoir--

When the new patch is finished, can someone tell me how to use it with the Apprentice program. I got it downloaded for my son, but the only cards I can get are the MtG cards. I DL'd the pokemon patch also, but I can't seem to get it to open/work w/ the appentice. All help is appreciated. Thx.

Lawman said:
When the new patch is finished, can someone tell me how to use it with the Apprentice program. I got it downloaded for my son, but the only cards I can get are the MtG cards. I DL'd the pokemon patch also, but I can't seem to get it to open/work w/ the appentice. All help is appreciated. Thx.

I don't know if you had tried this but...

Open the file that has the patch in it.
Then go to "My Computer" and then go into your C: drive.
There should be a folder that says "Apprentice", open it also.
Then One-by-one get each file within the patch and transfer it into the "Apprentice" folder.
It should say would you like to overwrite, say Yes.
Once you transfered all of the files from the patch into the "Apprentice" folder you should be done.

Thx Mex....it worked! Will be trying to put in my son's decks to practice with. Thx for helping a somewhat computer noob out.

I'm very eager to get a copy of the HL patch ASAP.

I hope that someone will post a link to it as soon as a patch is ready!
:cool:

Yeah, I wish I knew how to make patches for apprentice also... I think someone a while back posted a program how to do it, but I never really looked at it.

Venusaur, that patch isn't complete. For example, it didn't seem to have Jirachi (not a secret rare)

[EDIT: Nevermind. When I changed that expansion stting to display only HL, Jirachi suddenly appeared. I wonder if it'll go away if I change it back :rolleyes: ]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back