Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Help with lvl 50 tournament.

KakashiPikachu

well in a videogame shop near me there is going to be a pokemon videogame contest, and all pokemon turn level 50 so level doesent matter ( even though most of my pokemon are level 40s or 60s :p)
can i get some help on how to win? :smile:

I'm afraid this should really be in another forum. Electronics would work. As to your question - It probably would be better if you raised your pokemon specifically for great moves and great types. High hp types would be good, plus high speed, and special attack if using special moves, and complimenting pokemon. A well rounded team does best.

As P_A said u need powerful moves and types. Its good to balance out your pokemon types like not all fire or not all water because that meens one pokemon can beat your whole team of they're the right type. Find good TMs to use on your pokemon also and dont rely on just your pokemon to learn good moves. When you say level 40 and 60 then as pokemon learn the REALLY good moves at a higher level you really should find some good TMs to use. Good luck!:thumb:

P_A is right, I went to a tourey like that resently and lost because I used a lot of dragons when I should have used a lot of different types

My advice is a varied team, with one setup guy(Mr.Mime for defenses, or Drapion to stack Toxic Spikes), and at least one clean up guy(my choise is Alakazam). Also, make sure your hold items complement perfectly with what you want your Pokemon to do.

I just thought of something, is this a doubles or singles tournament, because I have some different advice for doubles. Also, keep us informed on how you do in the tournament.

Back