Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Fav Pokemon Episodes

The originial episodes are my favorites. The story of Ash going to Sabrina's gym and having to go get a Haunter to battle for him is my favorite.

the old ones are good. but the new ones are good too just in a different way. i like the pokemon coordinating aspect. cause it has a parallel to real life, which is cat shows or dog shows or shows at the state fair. the battling aspect is good too. but that parallels to cockfighting and dogfighting in real life.

well one of my fave episodes just aired on cartoon network 'go west young meowth'. meowth's a poor stray cat. and was allured to go to hollywood for fried chicken and ice cream :). but he winds up poor. and has to join up with a gang. he falls for a snobby girl meowth. and the meowzie disses meowth hard core. then meowth learns how to talk and walk just for meozie. but meowzie disses meowth again. then meowzie's owner abandoned her and she had to join the meowth's old gang. meowth discovers this and fights his old gang to rescue meowzie. after defeating the gang leader persian, meowzie gives the ultimate diss to meowth all over again and says she'd rather be with the persian than him.

wow. what a tragedy.

My favorite episodes are the ones that are banned simply because you get some nice, juicy stuff in there

Back