Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Updates! [WARNING MAJOR SPOILERS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snape kills Dumbledore.

;_;

Also, this.

CoroCoro Comics have announced that they will reveal the roster for Brawl in a magazine hitting the stands (in Japan of course) on the 15th of December. If you’re unfamilar with CoroCoro they have previously featured information on Nintendo’s games, notably they exculsively revealed Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl.

What’s unclear is just how much of the roster will be revealed. It’s currently unkown if CoroCoro will feature the starting characters or the entire roster. If a full reveal seems unlikely it is worth noting that Brawl is set for a Japanese release in Jan of 08′, just one month after the magazine release.

If you doubt this information would be revealed outside of the dojo it has already been done. Twice now the site has updated the site after a media release. Once on E3 and again with the news of Sonic joining the fight. While some have been awaiting the Dec 3rd update ,which was Brawls previous release date, the update on the 15th might be the one to watch for.

http://smashboards.com/blog/

Anyone's free to praise the updates as much as they want to. Master of Puppets, would you rather they DIDN'T give the demo at all? So that this would have all been new? It seems someone seems rather ungrateful for all the cool stuff they're putting into this. Not everyone wants all the surprises given away Snape kills Dumbledore or wants to read stuff that isn't on the Smash Bros. blog.

of course they are, and i am free to de-praise (is that a word?) them.
and of course i am greatful, i dont see any other good games giving us daily updates, i just feel as though skurai as lost interest in performing updates. (whats with him telling us stuff most already know about, especialy past items/training mode/etc...)
but i see where a brothers comming from.

Assist Trophy: Saki Amamiya

Saki Amamiya appears from Sin & Punishment: Successor to the Earth! (SUBTLE) This title is currently available via the Virtual Console. (SUBTLE)

[DEL] She [/DEL]He uses his weapon, the Cannon Sword, which combines a sword and a gun into one to slice and shoot!

I now just need the Diskin and the Pikmin-requiring trophy to have every trophy! The Mew trophy was easier than I thought! I beat it with continues and STILL GOT THE TROPHY!!!

good job^ i would be in the same boat as you but i accedentaly deleted my whole smash bros memory, so now i have to use my brothers and he's missing a good 45 or so.

todays update was ok, its a cool assist trophy but its one of the 25+ i spoke of earlier that a lot of people know about.
but anything is better than last week so ill take it!

Assist Trophy: Saki Amamiya

Saki Amamiya appears from Sin & Punishment: Successor to the Earth! (SUBTLE) This title is currently available via the Virtual Console. (SUBTLE)

[DEL] She [/DEL]He uses his weapon, the Cannon Sword, which combines a sword and a gun into one to slice and shoot!
Would have been so cool as a playable though. CANNON SWORD! Also, I seriously can not wait t take that Goth Zelda out for a spin.

I wish Waluigi was in the game.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

We only have two bonuses left: Hammer Throw and Power Shielder.

What is a power shield?
How do you throw the hammer?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back