Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Updates! [WARNING MAJOR SPOILERS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pokemon look exactly like their Melee counterparts. Did they even bother to redesign the models, or did they just slap the old ones into Brawl? Blehhhhh.

^ Agreed. Considering the how good the rest of the game looks, you would think that they would have made the pokemon look beter.

We're talking about the same company reusing Pokemon models from an N64 game for their first Wii Pokemon title.

I'm just waiting on Luigi to be put in Brawl. Luigi's my man! But if he doesn't make it, I'll own all y'all with everyone's favorite ninja assassin soldier (I add soldier so no one confuses him with everyone's favorite Ninja Assassin Al'tahir, now that's a character I would use every time but it's too much to hope for), Snake.

As for the recent lack of interesting updates, I'[m satisfied with being upset because that'll make the next character/Final Smash/Stage/etc. update all the more exciting.

My impression is that the original plan was to show us all of the unlocked characters, not the characters that you have to unlock. There are probably a good deal of characters in the game that we don't know about.

Hmmm interesting. Although we knew most of thsi already, the part about is someone is getting PWNED they can be revived with a final smash ready, that can be helpful when a good player is fighting a not so good player.

The one question i have on fumbling is will the smash ball fumble if you use projectiles on the character like using Link's arrows, bombs, boomerangs?

They also up music for the X tunnel for some game that was never released in USA. It sounds cool though. And now that I know that the small bal isn't an ordinary item I'm not sure if I want to go for it every time.
~Cyber~

they should drop all three of them.
then give the other clones different/better moves
but keep some of the old ones, like gannons d-air, falcos f smash, stuff like that.

Dr. Mario has no purpose. He is Mario, just with slightly different moves in microscopic ways and a different costume. They are no different in most ways. It is the most pointless character they ever made.

I personally happen to like Dr. Mario. He's Mario. And a doctor. When I discovered him in Melee, I was thrilled. Not that I use him much, if at all, but still thrilled.

Yay. King Dedede's Final Smash. Wow. And I thought some of the other ones so far were under par... De^3's eyes are kind of scary, though.

1 Waddle-Dee, 2 Waddle-Dee, 3 Waddle-Dee, 4 Waddle-Dee, 5 Waddle-Dee, 6 Waddle-Dee, 7 Waddle-Dee, 8 Waddle-Dee...

Now Zelda, Snake, and Zero-Suit Samus are the only ones without Final Smashes.

Dr. Mario has no purpose. He is Mario, just with slightly different moves in microscopic ways and a different costume. They are no different in most ways. It is the most pointless character they ever made.

Dr. Mario does more damage than Mario does. But, he's a little slower. So, there is a difference.

King Dedede's Final Smash looks interesting. He throws Waddle Dee's everywhere, with the occasional Gordo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back