Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

discard pile

1. L

Cyllene reveal

You flip with Cyllene, get 1 heads, pick a card from discard and place it on top of deck. Do you have to reveal what card it is because it came from a public knowledge area? Or do you not have to reveal it because you don’t have to prove you’re getting a specific type of card?
  2. K

Teleport Room and using a Stadiums effect twice in one turn.

Are effects on trainers removed when they go to the discard? For example if I use a PokéStop I already have in play from last turn, play a Collapsed Stadium then use Gothitelle’s Teleport Room on the recently used and discarded PokéStop can I use the effect of PokéStop again? It has never gone...
  3. N

Moving evolved Pokémon from the discard pile to deck

You previously ruled that trainer cards such as Archie’s Ace in the Hole could place a stage 2 Pokémon directly on the bench without the need to re-evolve it. My question is, with cards that move Pokémon from the discard pile to the deck, such as Team Yell’s Cheer, do the same rules apply? If...
  4. L

Old Cemetery energy from discard pile

With Old Cemetery in play, do non-psychic pokemon take damage from this card if the energy they receive comes directly from the discard pile?
Back