Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

gardevoir

1. D

Shining Arcana Clarification

Am I allowed to put a Basic Energy card I see using Gardevoir's "Shining Arcana" Ability into my hand instead of attaching it? I would think yes since the cards aren't public knowledge, but I wanted to be sure.
  2. L

Interactions Between Energy Discarding Effects and Gardevoir NXD (or similar effects)?

I've been anticipating the release of Gardevoir ex, and wanted to try and incorporate the Kirlia engine with Gardevoir ex AND Gardevoir NXD. The NXD card has an ability, Psychic Mirage, that reads: - "Each basic Psychic Energy attached to your Psychic Pokémon provides 2 Psychic Energy. You...
  3. B

Gardevoir V (2021) Heal Buff question

Hello, newer to Pokémon TCG so here is my question. I looked thru all Gardevoir posts I could find(all seemed older that I seen) but had no luck, so here goes... NOTE: not an energy question so energy cost not included. In this deck is the following: 1. Gardevoir V HP 210 Magical shot...
  4. AyameHikaru

Triple Psy... Float-Connect-Warmth

2-1-2 Metagross UL (Beldum from SV for its first attack) 1-1-1 Nidoqueen RR 2-1-2 Gardevoir PL 3 Spiritomb AR 2 Uxie LA 1 Azelf LA 19 4 Rare Candy 3 Collector 4 Communication 4 Bebe's 2 PONT 2 Copycat 2 Engineer's 2 Judge 2 Miasma Valley 25 4 DCE 8 {p} 12 Total - 56 Cards So, Metagross to...
Back