Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

misprint card value

1. A

Machop misprint in Base set

Hey guys I was wondering if you could help I was looking through my base set collection and came across a printing dot on Machops name I've looked online everywhere and cant find anything about this misprint and was wondering if it may be rare and valuable I'll upload some pics in a...
  2. E

Venusaur EX misprint pricing help!

I have a Venusaur EX misprint from XY Evolutions that is so off centered there is no bottom frame. In other words the center, main portion of the card is slid all the way down. Does anyone know what the worth of this card could be?
  3. C

Wondering value of meowth misprint

0A832A4F-75A4-40C9-8415-D1B2469BA714 by CN0212 posted May 3, 2020 at 1:09 PM1905EE94-4158-43FA-9D1B-CCDB29E0AC3C by CN0212 posted May 2, 2020 at 6:24 PM Hey guys, I found this meowth misprint in my collection and am having a hard time finding its value. Any ideas?
  4. N

Emcee’s Chatter misprint/error?

While rummaging through cards at a retail store, I found an Emcee’s Chatter (HGSS Unleashed 73) that says “heas” instead of “heads”. I know all about fake cards, so I ran every test I could think of, and I can say with certainty that it’s legit. I took it home and did some research on the...
Back