Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

1st Place w/ Abomasnow, Masters

Dual_Draw

Built the deck cause I didn't feel like building anything else. My memory is really fail

Round 1 vs Machamp/Nidoqueen
Didn't want to play this matchup, as half my deck was SP, but I rolled with it. I sprayed a set up for 6 and he didn't get a fighting until the time, where I just Belt+Below Zero paralyze, then bat snow play for the KO. GG.

(1-0)

Round 2 vs Steelix
Infernape X was prized, but I sniped his Froslass, then sprayed 2 Uxie. Eventually Snow Play added up and I took 3 prizes with it, then Infernape got rid of his Steelix, and I Dragon Rush'd his Blissey for game. GG.

(2-0)

Round 3 vs Blaziken/Blaziken
His build was consistant, and my start was awful, I started with Bronzong and didn't get anything off until t4, his start wasn't much better though. Towards the later parts of the game, I survived the burn, called Intimidating Roar, he sent up his Blaziken PL, I evo'd my Snover, Bronzong'd my DCE from Chomp and attached Water to Snow, then paralyze him for 90. He passed, I snow played and took a prize, using Garchomp for the next two. GG.

(3-0)

Round 4 vs RDL/Typhlosion
I was surprised he made it this far, beating a Luxchomp and T-Tar/Machamp along the way iirc. He could never really ohko anything, as he didn't play RDL down due to my Garchomp threatening with a Gain+DCE. Eventually the Split Bombs and Snow Plays add up, and I take a couple of prizes, following up with Garchomp for the last few. GG.

(4-0)

I move to top 4, in the second seed, playing against Machamp/Donphan now.

Top 4 vs Machamp/Donphan
Game 1: I came close to donking, but both Crobats we're prized. I followed my usual Machamp strategy and went for the Machamps. Fortunately, she got 1 in both games. Leaving me free to mass snow play, and as soon as she belted here Donphans, do some paralyzing tricks. Eventually her Earthquake damage just built up and Snow Play was essentially doing 40 a turn, she got heavy impact up, but I responded a couple turns later by setting up 3 KOs for 4 prizes.

Game 2: My start was nice, Snover and Bat, I pushed Bat up, and had Snover on the bench. I put an energy on Snover and passed, she got Donphan, and EQ'd for 40, stuff happend and I got set up and started spreading, which of course added up, and led to my victory.

GG.

(5-0)

Top 2 vs Eevee/Machamp
Game 1: Got a T2 EQ+Bat on a Machop, followed up my Dragon Rushing and Snow Playing. As soon as he got Machamp out, I Just Below Zero Paralyzed and went on with it.

Game 2: Starts was weird, but he whiffed off his Uxie for 4, so I just kept split bombing his machops and machokes. The Eevees didn't really affect me and I got some ridiculous Uxie draws. Ended the game with a Bat to Uxie, followed by a Snow Play for my last two prizes. GG

Props
Meganium Prime
BELDUM
Jack
Kevin
All my opponents for the good games.
Jacob for...stuff
stuff I forgot
Darien for half the deck
Sandy for an almost flawless tournament
Bidier for the great judging
Sam for the Dragonite FB