2 Questions: Milotic and Claydol

Discussion in 'Ask the Rules Team' started by Kabutops141, Mar 23, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Kabutops141

Kabutops141 New Member

Hey, I have two question I need clearing up. Here they are:

1) On Milotic GE, the Pokebody states that Milotic can not be effected by attacks including dmg done from a LvX. Let's say I'm going up against a Magmortar LvX. Can he do damage to my Milotic with one of the regular Magmortar's attacks, or can he not attack with attacks off of the Maggy OR the LvX?

2) On Claydol GE's Power, it says 'Once during your turn, you may choose up to 2 card and put them on the bottom of your deck. If you do, draw cards until you have 6 in your hand. My questions on this one are:
    2a)Can I use more than one Cosmic Power per turn if I have 2 or more Claydols in play?
    2b)Do you HAVE to put cards on the bottom of your deck in order to use its power?
    2c)Can you put 1or 2 cards on the bottom and not and still have 6 cards in your hand, therefore, not drawing any?

Thanks in advance!!!:thumb:

2. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

1. It's still a level x. It doesn't matter where it's getting it's attacks from.

2a. Yes
    2b. Yes. Note the "if you do".
    2c. Yes. If you still have 6 or more cards after putting cards on the bottom of your deck, you don't draw. But it was legal to put the cards on the bottom. That's a game effect.