Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

2008-2009 Premier Rated events...

The Machampion

Hey All, As you know me and gang (Ryan T, Adeo F, James W,Connor A and me) Aim to devistate the UK Pokemon field!! Next season is no different and any great player plans in advance. so i am asking all UK To's to Post there tournament dates for mainly the remainder of 2008 here as i am going to book all tickets way in advance. I think this will also help me make a timetable for the whole season and then maybe distrubute it on here and to the players of London.

I Already have a load of date's i know from my TO and will post them Asap. I dont think i will get an invite Via nationals next year as i am inthe masters and so i think a ratings invite will be acceptable.

Thanks way In advance adn you saving me a load of money and time... Sorta

The Machampion :thumb:

Hey All, As you know me and gang (Ryan T, Adeo F, James W,Connor A and me) Aim to devistate the UK Pokemon field!! Next season is no different and any great player plans in advance. so i am asking all UK To's to Post there tournament dates for mainly the remainder of 2008 here as i am going to book all tickets way in advance. I think this will also help me make a timetable for the whole season and then maybe distrubute it on here and to the players of London.

I Already have a load of date's i know from my TO and will post them Asap. I dont think i will get an invite Via nationals next year as i am inthe masters and so i think a ratings invite will be acceptable.

Thanks way In advance adn you saving me a load of money and time... Sorta

The Machampion :thumb:

The full list of Battle Roads and Pre Releases will be up later today, as soon as I have any other dates I can release centraly I will.

Chris

D & A Games

Thanks

Thanks Venomex. Another Great Season Is Soon to begin. I Hav a fealing this season is going to bring a load of surprises.

Luke

Back