Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

2013-05-24 PLF Float Stone 099

Status
Not open for further replies.

waynegg

CotD Editor<br>Forum Moderator
"Before posting, please review the FAQ and follow the Guidelines provided for Card of they Day. Whereas we enjoy opinions of the cards, it is necessary to include a Brief Description for all players to understand your point of view and an optional Rating (ex. x/10). In the future, posts not using the FAQ information may be deleted and reported. Thanks, Mgmt"

[gal=54761]2013-05-24 PLF Float Stone 099[/gal]​

This card is amazing. Free retreat is always fantastic, and PERMANENT free retreat is even better. And when you also factor in Keldeo EX for limitless free retreating of Pokemon, this cards gets even better.

Of course, Tool Scrapper exists, so it's not quite perfect, but it's pretty darn close.

9/10 due to Tool Scrapper. Would be 10/10 otherwise.

This card rules! Free Retreat to any Pokémon it's attached to is awesome! Plus, it also makes it possible for Keldeo EX to be run in any deck other than decks based around Keldeo EX and Darkrai Decks, because now you can put Float Stone on Keldeo EX and Rush in and Free Retreat! How cool is that?

The only downside to this card is that it can be Tool Scrapped.

Just like Raen, I'm giving this card a 9/10. If it weren't for Tool Scrapper, I'd be giving this a 10/10 too.

9/10

Very good card, especially with Keldeo. Would be 10, but tool scrapper and stasis conditions (when you don't have Keldeo).

This is indeed a nice card. It works wonders for those who can't make room for Darkrai EX and Darkness Energies. 9 out of 10 since there is Tool Scrapper. But the pros of this card outweigh the cons by a large margin.

I could argue 8.5/10 because there are still other good tools like Eviolite, and Switch still exists, but this should still have space in a lot of decks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back