2nd place with my yoyo. . . .

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by Team_Rocket_Prodigy, Aug 8, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Team_Rocket_Prodigy

Team_Rocket_Prodigy New Member

I entered the county fair doing my yoyo tricks and got interviewed by the newspaper. It was pretty exciting. Anyone else on the 'gym yoyo?

check it out here:

scroll down to watch the video clip.

2. DarthPika

DarthPika New Member

Wow... that was insane.... I don't think I could ever stand to work that much on something like that. I can't even imagine what the first place guy could do. lol

The cups thing below you always looked kind of dumb, but wow.... I don't think I have ever seen someone make a stack of cups that fast.... o_O

3. BloodDraek

BloodDraek New Member

wow man that's pretty cool. Opening for that guy Greg Frisbee sounds pretty exciting.

I don't yo-yo my-self but my friend Mike Muse does

congratz

4. G-Dog4377

G-Dog4377 New Member

That sequence near the end where you intentionally allow the yoyo to turn over while held in position by the string in both sides is very creative and impressive. Anytime the yoyo flips over while I am doing my tricks it pretty much causes me to fail. Very cool. What kind of yoyo do you use by the way? It looks like a Dif-e-yo, and it sounds like it too from that price tag.

5. The Phenom1993

The Phenom1993 New Member

You're like crazy with that yoyo...i can't even pull the yoyo up and down for 10 times...Well gratz

6. Tentacruel13

Tentacruel13 New Member

WOW. It makes me want to get out my yo-yo and trick book.

7. Phazon Elite

Phazon Elite New Member

Dang. I can't even holler out "Yo, Yo" to my homies.

8. G-Dog4377

G-Dog4377 New Member

Hehe, my middle school band director's name was Ms. Yeoh (pronounced "yo"), and if you ever made a yoyo joke, or even if you were just greeting her with "yo" not even with the intent of making a joke, you got detention.

9. Tentacruel13

Tentacruel13 New Member

WOW. That is discrimination against yo-yo joke loving jokers. Do you yo-yo ball? The commercials are so annoying.

"Hey kids it's a yo-yo ball!"

10. CyberManectric

CyberManectric Active Member

Wow, I'm impressed at how much better you got with that yo-yo. It feels like just yesterday when you'd ask me to watch you try a new trick and mess up every time I did watch you and then you'd do the trick when my back was turned. :rolleyes:

Awesome job bro. Keep it up.
    ~Cyber~

11. JandPDS

JandPDS New Member

Awesome job, I had no idea you had this hidden talent. So whats next Yo-Yo tricks while you play pokemon?!?!? :biggrin:

12. Gowk

Gowk New Member

I used to do 1A, what you are doing, but i now do 4A, though i still have some ways to go.

Nice yoyo. Is that a Yoyo Jam? And cool string, and best of all your tricks. You are really good, Props

13. homeofmew

homeofmew Active Member

i never did yo yo :(
    the only thing that I did when I was younger was TaeKwonDo :p

14. z-man

z-man New Member

TCG and Yo-yo skills? What can't you do? GJ man.

15. headsrcool

headsrcool New Member

Wow, five hours a day! No wonder your so bad at pokemon. See you at worlds.

16. Umbreon777

Umbreon777 New Member

Armstrong's good at Pokemon AND yo-yo's?

17. soxrcol

soxrcol Active Member

psha, no skill, c'mon, i could do that in my sleep...

Nah man, awesome :O *jelous*

lol, clint can whoop me at pokemon then go on to hit me in the face with a yo-yo :(

18. DodoBrain56

DodoBrain56 New Member

Yeah i have to say the same thing, I STINK with yo-yos

19. pichu bros. rox

pichu bros. rox New Member

Wow, thats awesome!

I even thought that they made it go Fast-Forward at some parts to make it look cooler >.>

Whoops!