Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

2nd question on gold berry

On the case expressed on a previous post by mudkip, what would happen if the player realized (or was made realize) of his mistake halfway through the oponents turn and not at the begginning of it?

i don't know about that.......

well first off, the opponent wouldn't warn him of it and there should be no outside help............. so they would have to discover that

next......... i don't know......... if that player fails to remove that gold berry, than they are broadcasting a fraudulant case....... by not removing the damage, the opponent might think that they have an advantage....... which seems kinda cheap to me........

i think that if that person doesn't realize it within 5 seconds of the next draw, then they are just outta luck......

it is kind of a surprise whenever you say "knock it out" and your opponent replies, "oops i forgot to take this damage off.... too bad you don't knock me out"

but that's just me, gimme a removal over healing anyday

If you realized that a card is being misplayed and you allow it, whether it helps you or hurts you, you are, and I don't like to use this word often but it applies here, cheating.

Intentionally allowing misplay is cheating. Period. Both players are responsible for proper play.

Back