Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

3DS Pokemon X/Y FC Thread

Benzo

Front Page News Editor<br>Forum Moderator
Your 3DS has it's own Friend Code that the Pokémon X and Y Versions use for Wi-Fi instead of a code found with in the game itself.

For those of you who would like to post their Friend Code- here is where you can do so if you would like anyone to add you to your games.

Post away if you would like to be added!

Mine is in siggy if ya'd like to add me :smile:

Last edited:
My FC is 4398-8745-6418. I have no idea what is in my Friend Safari, but if someone wants to add me and find out, let me know!

My FC is in my sig already, but I have no idea what my friend safari is in the first place. Can anyone refresh my memory?

Currently I have 6 badges (taking my time, since I'm in no hurry), and I've had a number of trades online. For those I've had a good trade with, I also have been using O-Powers on as well.

If anyone is interested and does any trading with passerby's, I'm named P-A from Canada on the game since they have no underscore in the naming function on this game (at least from what I saw)!

Please add me, name's Ben.
FC: 4828-4459-9339
Already added Benzo, Raen, P_A, Vivrelastache
If anyone else adds me please leave me a quick PM with your FC so I know to add you. Beat Elite 4 on Y, working on X.

I added those of you whom have given their FC. Thanx!

Keep 'um coming!

Pokemon Y: 4511-0681-2805
Ice: Snorunt, Beartic, Cloyster

I added all of the above

Last edited:
Ok, I've beaten the elite 4, and found out what the friend safari is all about. However I have no idea what's in my safari - no one's ever told me as of yet. I hope I have a good one for you guys! However I have been at other friends' safari's. By the way, thank you 'Stashe for trading me so I could get the pokerus, and having a great safari of normal pokemon (Ditto, Dunsparce and Loudred)!

I added everyone above except one more that I need to pm for a code. Remember guys, having a good trade with me will result in using Opowers on you as well. Thanks again.

EDIT: Hey, how 'bout that! Someone else has the name Garret on here!

Last edited:
Hey everyone, my FC is in my sig, and i have Ditto.
Im looking to add people with pokes i need!
Including Ditto, beldum, scyther, honedge, and gible/gabite
PM me if you have pokes i need or other great ones :)
Ps-REALLY need a friend with ditto :p

FC - 0490-5818-8262
My safari includes Ditto and 2 useless other normals.
LF-Scyther, Beldum, and Honedge safaris

Back