Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

3rd Place Washington + 2nd place BC (Seniors)

MudkipPrime

okay so i thought i would post this before my mind went completely blank, so here it goes. sorry i forgot all your names. =(

I go there and find 54 Seniors so Top 8 Cut with 6 Rounds of swiss. funfunfun

i dedcide to run vilegar with a ditto tech and crobat G tech. and 2 cyrus. i run the cyrus because i never get energy at the right time. (read KAZUTO!!!!s BC provincials to clarify) so yeah.....

round 1. vs oliver w/ mewtwo
I have pretty good start, i set up and get vileplume out fast. then go for my gengars. he cant play down trainers. so cant do much. i eventually win. GG
1-0
round 2. ???? w/luxchomp
1-1
I GET DONKED 'nuff said

LUNCHHHH BWEAKKKK!!!!!!!!

team CANADIA goes to the concession stand to buy some over price food!

round 3 ???? w/chenlock

at first i didnt know what he was playing, since he had a bad start. i go 2nd and set up like crazy. he cant catch up with me. GG
2-1

round 4 ???? w/machamp

he gets set up fast while i use my useless pokes as bait. i first get vileplume out. then go for my gengars with twins. i knock out a machamp SF with my gengar sf. and next turn he uses bebes to get a machamp sf. my go i retreat evolve gengar to gengar prime. hurl his machamp sf. next turn he draws and passes. i hurl, send a machamp prime to LZ. he brings out his machamp prime on bench. hits ggarprime. i retreat. poltergiest, for 300 dmg. he scoops
3-1!

round 5 sam w/donphan (yay i remembered a name!)
i get set up really fast(but forget about vileplume) in my game i win my a huge lead. and was thinking screw the vileplume. got overconfident then lost. =(
3-2 =(

round 6 ?????w/luxchomp

DOOR PRIZE! GOT A HGSS BINDER!!!!!

he starts lone dragpnite i go 2nd. get set up to fast. he scoops.
HE also gave me his binder. =D

4-2 - _ -

so im all sad and knowing not going in to top . standings go up and im IN 8TH!!! WHOO HOO!

so 3 canadians are in top 8

ME(robert)
JACK
APRIL

round 1.

?????w/ mewperior

great. mewperior.

game 1!
really close goes back and forth. i eat his bench, and he knocks put my gengars i flip heads every time with fainting spell. but he catches up and wins.

0-1 =(

really close again, goes back and forth but managa to make sure he had no more mews. YAY for GETTING heads everytime!and well i win.
1-1
round 3.
he throws his pink dice at me saying use this. i roll it get tails and say NAH!

he goes first see off and BOTH RYPHERIOR X ARE PRIZED! so well he attacks with mewtwo and cant do much.
GG

TOP 4!!!!!!!!!

so JACK beat april. 2 Canadians left!.

round 1 sam/donphan

its you again! wee really close game. but fainting spell betrays me every flip. =(
0-1

round 2.

i go 2nd and lead for a while. and decided to screw the vileplume, BAD CHOICE. well he gets an ebelt. and attachs to a benched donpphan. i level up and poltergiest. he burns off trainers and heavy impact for 110. i retreat to bring up fresh gar, and i shadow room his regirock. he heavy impacts for 110. AND WELL FAINTING SPELL BETRAYS ME!

anyways it was a great day with the canadians, we dominated in top 8!

PROPS!
3RD!
8 PACKS THAT SUCK!
JULIAN FOR MAKIN MY AWESOME BUILD!
JACK FOR BEATING APRIL!
VILEGAR!!!!
KABIR!
BC PPL.
GETTING 3 DOOR PRIZES!
12 HOURS OF POKEMON!

SLOPS

GETTING OVERCONFIDENT
GETTING DONKED ROUND 2
COMPING 3RD INSTEAD OF TOP 2
FAINTING SPELL BETRAYING ME IN TOP 4.

Last edited:
ATJdragon: thanks so much for fixing my deck! =D

KAZUTO!!!: thanks! you did great yourself! and didnt i get 3rd?

No, I believe they do it off your record in Swiss, and since my opponent came 7th and you came 8th, you came 4th and he came third. Doesn't really matter though, they get the same Prizes and everything.

Don't think so, pretty sure it's just your placing going into Cut. Also why doe your title have 2nd place BC in it lol?

oops. i mean that 3rd (me) and you (2nd) got top in washington and we are from BC..

lawlz

---------- Post added 03/20/2011 at 11:30 AM ----------

and who is Johnathon kelly?

Back