Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

6th UK SE Challenge

TheGame

Heads up guys, the 6th S.E.Challenge in the UK looks like it is a go!! The hall is booked for 7th March '04 on a sunday.Venue looks like will be Attleborough Snooker club,London Road,Attleborough,Norfolk.Normal price on the door ( £5.00 hopefully ) Format will be Modified Constructed ( T.B.C. ) Attleborough is about 12 miles south of Norwich on the A11. Carrot Crunchers Challenge is go!!

Everybody,apologies are in order,but until further notice this tournament is postponed!! Unfortunately it will clash with a Pre-release weekend so it will be moved to a later date! Watch out for announcements! The Carrot Crunchers Challenge is only postponed-not cancelled!! Thankyou.

Yes Stephen it will be a pre-release for the new set which is tentatively titled Dual Ambition I believe!! As usual the venue will be down south ( Rainham or Crawley or London probably )

If we can still book the hall it is likely it will take place the following month (April ) because the new set will be tournament legal by then and of course the format might have been changed by then to R/S on!!

We hope for three pre-release locations...

South (prolly Crawley)
Midlands (B'ham)
Scotland (Falkirk???)

with the south and Scotland pre-releases on the same weekend and the Midlands pre-release either the previous week or the subsequent week.

I doubt that The carrot Cruncher Challenge will be after a format change. So plan for SE6 as EON and not RSON. We will keep you all posted as soon as we have any information. wish that communications would improve so that we could get some advertising in place and didn't have to reschedule tournaments GRRRRR

a pre-release in Scotland? awesome, if there is, I can try and organise an actual trip to bring my whole TCG club.. :D

Yup, the Falkirk Pre-Release is a-go. :D

:pokeball: Sunday 14th March, starting at 12:30. :pokeball:

:fire: Lion & Dragon Public House
:fighting: Church Street
:grass: Denny (just outside Falkirk)

If you need directions please e-mail [email protected] and we can e-mail you a map (the wonderful people we are).

Unfortunatly we are limited to 32 places and 22 places are taken so it's adviasble to pre-register. To do this e-mail [email protected] with your POP ID, Name. If you don't have one then we can allocate you one free! (You can still pre-register your space though)

So if you do your maths you'll all know that there is only 10 places left!

If you turn up on the day and there is no spaces left you can feel free to hang about and watch the matches.

No side events will be held unfortunatly.

Back