Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

A Cowards Deck Revised, Callin' For Big Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gosunkugi

I made a few small revisions, small steps at a time. Also, thanks for the suggestions on the previous topic.

Pokemon
2 Ghastly Exp.
1 Haunter Exp.
2 Gengar Exp.
3 Natu SS
3 Xatu SS
1 Wynaut SS
1 Wobbuffet SS
2 Wailmer R&S
2 Wailord EX

Trainers
2 Rare Candy
3 Fast Ball
3 Moo Moo Milk
3 Switch
1 Fisherman
3 Copycat
2 Oak's Reasearch
1 Fan Club
1 Volunteers
4 Claw Fossil
2 Root Fossil

Energys
10 Psy
2 Multi
6 Water

It moves a little faster then it used to, but it takes a while to pull out wailord. So I usually power one up on the bench while Gengar weakens the opposition. Today I played a Aggron EX deck and sweeped it 2 out of 3. Both times were by decking him out, but I managed to drop atleast 2 of his Aggrons in both games. This deck now holds the title of most annoying among the people I've beaten. Once again I hope for any suggestions or critisism. Thanks

Looks a lot better than it did before. All I'm gonna suggest are some small changes to the Trainer engine. Specifically, drop the Fan Club and the Root Fossils for an Oak's Research, a Fisherman, and a Rare Candy.
Actually, one possibility for the Pokemon -- consider dropping the Wynaut for a second Wobbuffet. I have to say, I like this one.

I considered a second Wobbuffet, but I don't know if it would replace Wynaut. I usually get it early in games and can pic out things faster. But I'll try it first before I do anything, and I'll throw in another fisherman and oak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back