Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

A Little thing I noticed about the Nintendo Promos. Might Answer Some Questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToysRUsKid

Hey, last night, i was sorting cards and i noticed something

First Promo - Combusken
Second Promo - Grovyle
Third Promo - Marshstomp
Fourth Promo - Darkness Energy
Fifth Promo - Metal Energy
Sixth Promo - Multi Energy

now, doesn't those look like in ALPHABETICAL Order?

I'm pretty sure Seventh Promo will be Rainbow Energy?

Just a little thing i noticed..

Opinions?

~truK

Hmmm, interesting. It might just be Rainbow Energy, though I hope it is not since I am sick and tired of reprints. Good eye!

as i see it, we are getting promos in sets of 3, the 3 stage 1 starters, 3 energys, # 5 mudkip holo, which suggests # 6 and # 7 are torchic and treecko holo, there those are 3 sets of 3 for tournament promos, also CC promo is charmander, State promo will probably be meleon holo OR squirtle/bublbasur holo (u never know), so as i see it, they are coming out in 3's, I have no idea what the new promo for season 7 will be, but I can bet anything that we will not see Blaziken/Sceptile/Swampert ex released in EX: M/A, but we will see them for some season.

-MuD

maybe blaziken and or blaz ex then sceptile then swampert are next? if this is true its gonna get interesting

For the next season of league I would not be surprised to finally see something different manly because if they were going to do rainbow it would have been now because it was in the same set as Dark and Metal however Multi isn't. Another factor is because Rainbow is in a promo card version (just a really old one though). But hey the suspense is what is fun!

Actually I think that the Promos will be those really cool looking holo energies from, the Japanese Magma & Aqua set. Not great, but not too bad. IMHO

Ugh, the promos. This is the worst list of League promos for any year of League. Just compare this to:

Year 1: Arcanine, Mew etc
Year 2: Smeargle, Hitmontop, classics like Misdreavus ;)
Year 3: Lily Pad Mew! Pokémon Tower! Scyther! And in addition to all these all-new cards, the holo energies. Best year ever.
BZ: Electabuzz, Hitmonchan, Rocket's Scizor.

Can't they release at least ONE interesting card in this Year's League? :/

Except for Torchic, Treecko, & Mudkip. Released at the same time as the others. Not in alphabetical order. More like alphabetical Type order - Fire, Grass, & Water.

Interesting ideas. I like the thought of three Pokemon, three energies, and three trainers. It would be nice to get some trainer promos also in this group.

If my dreams could come true:

7. Professor Elm
8. Energy Removal 2
9. Item Finder

lol

IF is banned in Japan. They'd never allow it to be released for Modified here. Personally, I'd like to see this...

1. Copycat
2. Professor Elm (much preferred) / POR / Gold Berry / Shaman
3. Town Volunteers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back