A new G&G tech!!!

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by mca3, Feb 17, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. mca3

mca3 New Member

I think a 2-2 line of Solrock and Lonetone. Because Solrocks power says if you have Lonetone, you ignore resistance from attacks by your :psychic: and :fighting: pokemon. I think it would work.

2. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

How many pokemon that are being competitively played right now have resistance to psychic and fighting?

3. mca3

mca3 New Member

Well, people have been thinking of pokemon who are like Alteria GE, I was just posting an idea!!!

4. Umbreon777

Umbreon777 New Member

Ideas in general are fun, so good for you. Have fun with your techs. =)

5. mca3

mca3 New Member

Thanks Umbreon7- I am just putting some ideas out to make things better. That is the whole reason I play, to build rogue decks and come up with new ideas. That is what keeps me playing!!!

6. DarkJake

DarkJake New Member

Might as well use Crystal Shard

7. mca3

mca3 New Member

Thats a good idea 2, you got to be prepared for anything at States, etc. I am thinking of even running a Tropius DF for Gardevoir EX techs in G&G.

8. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

Yeah playing crystal shard is better then lunasol. Lunasol just ruins your consitency and if you do play it play 1-1 because as mentioned by Prime there arn't many pokemon with fighting resisetnece or psychic but psychic doesn't really count becuase gardy doesn't really do damage so you don't usually attack to do damage with gardy. And also gallade takes out most pokemon with fighting resistance. You could tech in a 1-1 cresselia line if you want a good tech for GG.

9. mca3

mca3 New Member

But that would be another target for bannett!!

10. B_B_C

B_B_C New Member

there is a secret tech for gardy/gallade but its not this. Not a bad idea tho.

11. Umbreon777

Umbreon777 New Member

I douby its secret... Im sure someone has figured it out

Anyway mca3, Gardevoir EX δ isnt heavily played... at all. Dont worry about crowding your deck with a terrible pokemon like Tropius.

12. master of puppets

master of puppets New Member

i know what their secret tech is.
    its island hermit, just incase one of their gallade is prized.

13. pichu bros. rox

pichu bros. rox New Member

^i know, i mean it helps you show yuor prizes and have an advantage. if only a pokemons attack could do that instead...

14. DarkJake

DarkJake New Member

Could it be....SECRET TECH?!

15. Rai

Rai <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Actually, 4/3 Solrock and 2 Lunatone works fairly well, though the wrong reason was given for them being good...

Wait, we're talking about Gardevoir/Gallade? Whoops. Disregard this then, as Garde could care less about how awesome Solrock is, as opposed to something like Swampert that really needs their help. :/

On a random note, the whole "Resistance is only -20 nowadays" makes it a LOT harder to counter decks like Gallade... One prize is enough to compensate for resistance? What?! :nonono:

16. Pinsir52

Pinsir52 New Member

I thought about that to, but the only deck that I can think of that is resistant to GG is DWD, but most of the time you are either placing damage counters or using bring down, so resistance doesn't matter.