Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

a pokemon called mewtwentytwo

Status
Not open for further replies.

me-is-human

Mewtwentytwo lvl.100 200 hp

Mewtwentytwo is all types&looks like all pokemon combind

3:fire:flameblast- 90
2:fire: 2:grass: 2:water: 2:fighting: 2:lightning 2:psychic: 2:dark: 2:metal: deflect for 5 of the oponents turns all attacks are done on the defending pokemon(benching pokemon does not end this attack)
copywrighted

Last edited:
This is no different from your other topic, you just took out the font. It was closed for a reason, please come back when you have learned to CaC (and use punctuation....)

If you want to know what you're doing wrong, just look at the 2nd attack, and ask your self "why?" Why is it there? Put in something better.

me-is-human: you don't have the right to 'ban' anyone from 'your' threads. if you post to the board, anyone who wishes to and who follows the board rules is allowed to post in reply.

if all you want are posts about how awesome your cards are, if you can't take constructive criticism of your card's wording/grammar/structure, perhaps you should re-think posting them here.

i am editing the 'ban' out of your OP. do NOT edit it back in; if you do so i will lock or delete your thread. if you have a problem with something another member has posted, REPORT the post via the report (triangle w/exclamation point) button under their name. moderators will get the report and see if there is any cause for an infraction...but i will make it very clear now that simply reporting a post does NOT mean that there will automatically be any consequences to the poster. that decision is up to the moderator(s).

as i said before in your other threads: constructive criticism ONLY. continued bashing of members will result in infraction points and/or temporary bans for ALL parties involved.

'mom

Last edited:
And the flip side of that, me-is-human, is that while those bashing you are getting in trouble, you should listen to those that gave you directions on how to do this correctly. They are trying to help you.
If you don't listen to the experts, then pretty soon no one will comment in your threads at all.

Analyzing time!

1. What type is it?
2. Why specify Flameblast out of all attacks? It has too much damage for a basic.
3. Switch Out... discard all Energy, then switch? Sounds like retreating to me.
4. I have no clue how 16 Energy will fit in an attack cost, or how Deflect would even need those Energy.
5. Deflect should be worded like this:
Until the end of your opponent's fifth turn after using this attack, all damage done by either player's Pokemon is done to the Defending Pokemon instead of its intended target. (Benching any Pokemon does not end this effect).
I would actually suggest taking out the five turns, and just make it until the end of your next turn.
6. How much is reduced from the resistance?
7. This card seems like it deserves to be a Pokemon-ex instead.

:thumb:

edited verson1.0

Mewtwentytwo lvl.94 130 hp:psychic:
looks like shiney mew

:psychic::water:brain freeze 20
flip a coin, if heads, the defending pokemon is now paralyzed, if tails, mewtwentytwo is now confused

2:psychic:1:colorlessHP-check
count all of your pokemons remaining HP, then count your opponents pokemons remaining HP, this attack does 10 damage to the defending pokemon for each 30 you get to, then, put 4 damage counters on mewtwentytwo
my friend helped edit this

Last edited:
All you did is make the same card again, if you are goign to edit it then do it on the first post. Do not spam post the same card.

You did not even listen to the suggestions to the first one, did you?

I will give you the same advice as before.
This time i will got step by step and my responses and comments are in bold.

edited verson1.0

Mewtwentytwo lvl.100 200 hp Mewtwentytwo is all types

Although not required it is much easiar to read a card when you lable it like this:

Mewtwentytwo
lvl.100
[Type]
200 hp

The best type would be [P]. Pokemon are at most 2 types at any given time. However having a power or body to change that is common.

The HP is way to over powered. It is a basic Pokemon. Therfore the HP should be AT MAX 110.

looks like all pokemon combind

you don't need to decribe the picture, and if you do ,be much more detailed, also you spelled combine wrong.

3:fire:flameblast- 90

This attack makes no sense whatsoever. Why is this attack on the card. Attacks need ot go with the card and it's general theme. Also the energy output needs to balace with the energy, which you DID accomplish here. The probelm is the complte lack of originality.

I am goign to assume you have not read anything anyone posted. This attack makes ZERO sense. Not only does it take 16 energy which you could NEVER get on this Pokemon, but the attack is poorly written, with both grammer and spelling mistakes._____________________________________________________________

copywrighted
If you going to pretend to copyright these cards (which you can't) at least spell the word right.

Now here is a much better format of your card.

Mewtwentytwo
Lv.100
[P] (psychic)
HP 110

Poke-Body - POWER MAD - If Mewtwentytwo is knocked out by damage from your opponent's Pokemon, your opponent draw 2 prize cards instead of 1.

[C] Combined Power
Choose an attack from any Pokemon in play (yours or your opponent's). Mewtwentytwo preforms that attack. That attack does nothing if Mewtwentytwo does not have the energy required to use the attack or is unable to fulfill the requirements of the attack.

[P][P] Deflect

Until the end of your next turn, any damage done to Mewtwentytwo is reduced by half (rounded up to the nearest 10) and the remaining damage is done to the defending Pokemon. Also if you attack during your next turn, you may attack a Pokemon on your oppoent's bench instead of his or her active Pokemon. (ignore weakness ressistance for bench Pokemon)

Weakness : [P] +30
Ressitance: none
Retreat : [C][C]

Even that is still broken, but at least it is formatted much better and is much more balanced out.

Last edited:
Analyzing time!

1. What type is it?
2. Why specify Flameblast out of all attacks? It has too much damage for a basic.
3. Switch Out... discard all Energy, then switch? Sounds like retreating to me.
4. I have no clue how 16 Energy will fit in an attack cost, or how Deflect would even need those Energy.
5. Deflect should be worded like this:
Until the end of your opponent's fifth turn after using this attack, all damage done by either player's Pokemon is done to the Defending Pokemon instead of its intended target. (Benching any Pokemon does not end this effect).
I would actually suggest taking out the five turns, and just make it until the end of your next turn.
6. How much is reduced from the resistance?
7. This card seems like it deserves to be a Pokemon-ex instead.

:thumb:

actually it would be lvl. X

Ok, good to see that you at least made the post I quoted a new card instead of the same one again. However, there are still massive spelling an grammer errors and the attack is way too complicated.

Tone it down to

[P][P][P][C] HP CHECK 10+
Count the number of damage counters on all Pokemon in play. This attack does 20 damage plus 10 more for each damage counter.

Also the HP is still WAY to high.

Alright, Brain Freeze is patheticly underpowered, and HP check is broken. If your opponent has three of the same Pokemon in play , and none of them have any damage counters, then HP check will automatically kill any of them.

MeIsADude helped me on it& he set the sizes

[edit: there is NO REASON to use size 7 type in an entire post. do NOT re-edit the type size or the post will be deleted and you will receive an infraction for ignoring a moderator.]

me-is-human chose the sizes and color, so you can't really blame me.

I DID NOT SET THE SIZES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back