Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

A question about the show..(pokemon)

Vulpix

was there a show that i missed that dismissed jigglypuff? i mean i know she just got in the way but to drop her altogether? they should have had an episode where she found a trainer to take care of her(all this is only being said if they just dropped her)could someone please post as to why she was just dismissed like that?

Well, since Hoenn is supposedly geographically far away from Kanto/Johto, it may be a while before we see Jigglypuff again.

Or not.

Wasn't there an Igglybuff ep a while back? That ep might explain it. Or not. My memory's fuzzy. Puffster seems to be gone permanently though.

thats not cool! i mean i know she was sort of a nuisence(sp?) to the gang but i mean she was still cool enough to have an ep of her finding a trainer or something! this is just not cool

It's not the first time a Pokémon who appeared for comic relief just disappeared out of no where. It happend to Psyduck. When Snubble appeared, Jigglypuff hadn't showed up until the episode where she took Jiggly's microphone and went away after evolving into Granbull. That's pretty much when Jigglypuff stopped showing up all-together. Right now in Japan, they're using Skitty as the new comic relief Pokémon.

I thought I heard that not too long back that Jigglypuff will appear in an episode with Whismer... I could be wrong though.

I could be wrong. I'm not fully up to date on the Japanese episodes as I should, but so far, I've only seen Skitty taking up the spot as it was captured by mistake (like Kasumi/Misty's Psyduck) and pops out of its ball on its own (like Psyduck) and usually helps but in the wrong way (such as Jigglypuff helping by singing but putting everyone to sleep).

personally, i was kind of glad that Jigglypuff is out of the show. Last i remembered, if I checked the R/S Pokemon list correctly, there probably wasnt any sign of Jigglypuff. anyhoo, I really wasn't much of a Jigglypuff fan. every time I saw it, I would turn off the TV instantly. Either way, I think that since every region tries to show of the new pokemon and not the older ones, I think thats also why Jigglypuff didnt make it to the newer shows.

Jigglypuff is R/S Pokemon #138. It can be found on route 115.

In any case, the only way Jigglypuff would make it to Hoenn is to hitch a ride (if the English script is to be believed), so it may be a while.

Meh, I believe Skitty does a better job than Psyduck and Jigglypuff. There'll be times where Skitty goes to battle to help Satoshi and uses the wrong move when using Assist (Haruka ordererd it to use Ember once with Assist and ended up using Beautifly's String Shot). I'd rather much prefer see the new Pokémon get shown off in animation instead of the old ones who we've seen for the past seven year (that's starting way back when Pocket Monsters Red and Green were first available in Japan).

It appears when Ash and co. get to the trick house. It finally finds a pokemon that won't sleep through it's song (Whismur).

IF Jigglypuff floats like she does on the "Smash brothers" games...... WHO NEEDS A RIDE. She'd just FLOAT around.

Back