Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

A very crude Machamp. Maybe States?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Wave

Having played 15-10 at Cities with Gyarados, and then 1-10 at States this far with the very same deck, maybe it's time to try something else?
This list is highly generic, if not downright bad - this is why it's here, of course!

4x Machop SF
3x Machoke TM
3x Machamp SF
1x Machamp LV.X
3x Uxie LA
1x Uxie LV.X
1x Azelf LA
1x Mesprit LA
1x Unown Q MD
1x Regice LA

=19

4x Pokémon Collector
2x Bebe’s Search
2x Looker’s Investigation

=8

4x Super Scoop Up
4x Rare Candy
4x Pokémon Communication
2x Warp Point
1x Devoluter
1x Luxury Ball
1x VS Seeker

=17

3x Broken Time-Space

=3

10x Fighting
3x Double Colourless Energy

=13

The strategy is plain and simple. Get out Machamp SF, then start hitting away with Take Out, Hurricane Punch, and possibly Rage.
I have considered Machamp with 2 SF and 2 Prime, but had no real clue as of how to build it:redface:

Therefore, any help is appreciated with this somewhat speedy version. I am 100% sure I´ve missed something very important - that´s what you get for only playing Gyarados during three-four months!

If you have to, change 30 cards; this list is very buggy, that I can tell because I´ve tried.
The lack of teches seems quite disturbing, since the only thing in here against Gyarados happens to be Devoluter.

Machamp SF are known for their speed. You need draw cards such as Poke drawar+ and pokedex.

In my machamp deck which is similar to this on I run

2 Unown R
4 Poke drawar+
3 Pokedex
3 Uxie

This is all for draw power.

Other changes I would make are changing out the machamp level x for a prime. I can see why you would play the level x because you can do a hundred for one energy but the prime is a better play. The level x means that a physic restore from Uxie can almost knock you out.

Also yo may want to add in some junk arm to get trainers back

As for cards you should take out the double colourless arent really needed, 10 fighting energy is too much, you only need six or seven. You dont need super scoop ups because you should have a constant stream of machamps, there is no need for healing.

Hope this helped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back