Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

A Where's Waldo......Movie?

I don't see how they will make a movie out of it.

But I was a Where's Waldo fan.

My sisters and myself had a few Where's Waldo books when we were younger. We even had the NES Where's Waldo video game! :thumb: ;)

no offense to anyone, but this sounds as bad as the DBZ movie plan that we talked about during the summer. I was right and I will always be right. Adaptations never work. whether it's game-to-movie, movie-to-game, or cartoons-to-live movie, it never works. I've seen it too many times in the entertainment industry. Sure, it's a good idea to bring back the Where's Waldo stuff and all, but at least have the creator have some part of the movie (like director).

Last edited:
Actually, book (novel that is) or musical to movie tends to work quite well. And as for movie to game, there actually have been several games based on movies that have worked quite well. So, it's inaccurate to say adaptions never work. That being said, there are a large number of adaptations that haven't worked.

As for Martin Handford (Waldo's creator) having a part in the movie, I would very much prefer that instead of director he have some role in casting the various characters.

Back