Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

About World Championship decks...

Electipwner

I had a question about the 2007 World Championship decks and their legality in tournament play.
Anything I've read on the internet says that the cards in the Worlds decks are not legal in tournaments,
However, I would like to use some of the cards (Trainers) in one of my decks. My question is, are these cards legal? Provided they are in non-see-through sleeves to cover up the different back, they are not visibly "marked" and they say that they are from the correct sets on the bottom. They have the DF, HF, DP etc. symbols on them, not something that would make them illegal like a Worlds '07 symbol.

If you could clear this up for me, that would be great!

~Thanks

Yes, there is something that makes them illegal to use: If you look at the box they come in, it says right on the front that they are not legal for Tournament play.
Why? Well, for $10-$12 dollars you get about $300 worth of cards (in some cases).
Now, this is a Trading Card Game.
It would hardly be fair to flood the market with cheap copies of high priced and rare cards.
They don't want to publish a list that says "you can use these cards from the deck, but not those cards", so they all are not legal, even the Basic energy cards!

Back