Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Adam's last tournament

spartan-104

hey everybody its kinda sad my last tournament and i dont do very well but w/e

i arrive at the tournament early and the place was closed ; (.there were like 23456 people standing outside of it and they still wouldnt open up, it wasnt too bad though, cuz the weather was nice.i decided to play jynx because it usually has nice matchups unless your me and draw really nasty hands ; /

round one (onix something)
umm i start with a smoochum and no energy so i pass.he attaches and passes, i pick up a mentor and grab a jynx wynuat and holons magnamite(pwn) and i freeze light his onix.he flips tails on burn check and uses PETM and find steelix is prized...so he does 20 and flips tails.then i evolve PP and win...yay

(1-0)

round two (jynx mirror)
ugh i knew this would happen as there were THREE jynx decks there.i open up and realize that i have to use mentor to setup so i know that i lose...we just power play until i burnt my admin(other was prized)last turn i play all my basic pokemon, evolve, attach tms and tools, energy, and play a stadium, oh and transcievers ;x.so yeah i lose.

(1-1)

round three (lbs) chris s
i was happy and not, cuz lbs can go either way...i get a jynx and freeze light and he flips heads on burn check ; (. so then i attach and PP him..he flips heads again (ugh) then he TDs a transciever and sets up..so im like crap im gonna lose cuz he RCs pidgeot and sets up( i should have played BF but w/e)so eventually he wins. ; / we play a fun game afterwords and i win ; D

(1-2)

round four(idk but it had lots of psycic pokemon)
um he misplayed a bunch cuz he didnt know that jynx blocked like everything he did soo ya after a while my cursed powders and stuff got him.

(2-2)

idk if i can make it in but what the hey lets give it a try ; p.

round 5(metanite) kyle
umm yeah i start PPing stuff mean while plusle is stuck there for a while ; p.he eventually rare candys like 12 thins so i rock to slow him down, he RCd them again ; /.so yeah i ko some stuff eventually im at 2 prizes.he flips h eads onlike 14 agility flips so i cant TMR or PP his pokemons to win so i lose ; /.

(2-3)

so yeah im not real happy that my last tournament i didnt even top cut but w/e.so yeah umm jynx definatley has some potential as long as your not me and grab like wobbuffet starts alot (i forgot to write that down).

props
colin and eric for being cool and playtesting after the tournament at our house n' stuff
anthony for being cool and playing me the day after the tournament
jynx for being a ghettod out medicham

slops
me for doing bad in my last tournament
chris for joining team *slice*
colin for CONSTANTLY asking for "more ovaltine pleeeaaase!"

Last edited:
If it was your last tournament, can your brother have all your cards?:biggrin:

Hey man, we all have bad runs sometimes and make totally wrong deck choices...

regionals and gyms are coming up and I know you will do great. Just got to find that groove again

Later,

Clay

colin- yeah i dont think im going to be able to go to IL ; (
adam-jynx is like really good when you dont get funkified hands ;(.i played powblock, lbs, metanite, and some other deck after the tournament was over and went 4-0 ; p

moss-sorry im not bluffing, and i wont be at nats ; (

clay-im pretty sure i cant do well at regionals if im not there ;D

i like the part where in round 2 you played everything you possibly could even though you were still gonna' lose,just to irratate the guy i guess lol,thats how i roll too. btw can't you PP the bench even if they get heads on agility? (vs. kyle?) GL at gyms,i'm sure you will win one,unless you 'somehow show up and donk at regionals,then go to nats and qualify for worlds' ;p
-spaz

Liar

Hey this is Brian. I know you didnt quit you were playing with Meganium (yuck) the day after the tournament with Anthony. Yeah and i had to lay down those other two Jinx decks in swiss (sorry Kendal [spelling?]) anyway it was a fun event and thanks for taking Eric off our hands for the night he eats up everything in sight. Hope to see you in upcoming events and stick with it if I can Top4 in my first tourny you can win too.

EDIT: Please do not use abbreviations of inappropriate language.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam we all know ur not quiting pokemon u dont have any other pass times ...... and no one is ganna want to play Kung Fu with u =)

I quit Pokemon too. :( I also found out I was the world's worst emo when I tried and failed to slice my arm with Adam's sleeved Jynx. It hurt.

I still say that playing with a card named Jynx can get you nothing but bad luck and awful starts. :x

I'll probably start playing Pokemon again this Saturday.

Back