Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Afirule's Wants

Status
Not open for further replies.

afirule

Notes-
-I am in the UK- if u cant send there for whatever reason, then click "back" now.
-I can Paypal, Cheque, Postal Order etc etc
-If you want to PM me- thats fine, just post "PMd you" or something.

Currently my wants are-

-Pluspowers Non holo

-Non holo Castaway- I know these are rare atm- give me a price, and we shall see....

-Windstorms Non holo

-Sealed Crystal Guardians Boxes/Loose boosters

-Sealed Mysterious Treasures Boxes/Loose boosters

-Any JPN boosters of HP-DP3

-Pink Deck sleeves x 100

-Pink Deck Box

-Pink Dice/Dicebox

...before you ask, the last three aren't for me :tongue:

NEW WANTS-

10 x Every trainer from Mysterious Treasures NON HOLO (except fossils, the energies and space/time distortion :lol:)

Last edited:
Responses!

Pokemonmike- a bit too steep for me im afraid. how much would 4 non holo be?

Old School Player- no idea- $10 incl shipping?

Pokemonforever- agen, not quite sure on the going rate with shipping to the UK- $85 or so sound ok?

Edited list!

Pokemonforever- agen, not quite sure on the going rate with shipping to the UK- $85 or so sound ok?

Edited list!

Ok. How about the price of 1 pk of MT unshipped and the price of 1 MT box unshipped? I think I'll just let the shipping websites calculate the estimated shipping costs.

Responses!

Pokemonmike- a bit too steep for me im afraid. how much would 4 non holo be?

Old School Player- no idea- $10 incl shipping?

Edited list!

Hmmm sorry I was told that was the average price for the ah versions. What would you pay with shipping included? It would be approx $3 to ship to you I believe. I do have non-holo to I can sell for $6 for 4 plus $3 shipping? I willactually pm you in regards to another offer.

LMK,Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back