Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Aggron(NOT EX!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I saw Magma's Aggron at the prerelease and I was thinking of building a deck around it. I think it needs some help, though.

Pokemon:
3 Magam's Aron
2 Magma's Larion
3 Magma's Aggion
3 Bulbasaur
1 Ivysaur
2 Venasaur (EX)
2 Magnamite
2 Magnaton
3 Sparce

Trainers:
4 Candy
2 LPS
3 Maxie
4 ETM
3 POR
3 Potion

Energy:
4 Darkness
3 Double Rainbow
13 Fighting

The stratery is to have aggron with as much energy as you can. Get a darkness on him to knock out Blaiken. Double Rainbow if I play a water/Septile EX (Venasaur goes 70, then I attack with aggron). Tell me what you think.

Last edited:
brian, my boy, wernt u saying u were gonna use the venasaur that allowed you to attach an extra energy from your hand to the pokoman? besisdes, doesnt magneton have you discard an energy to get 2?

=-->]-[0t (V)uSt|d<--= said:
brian, my boy, wernt u saying u were gonna use the venasaur that allowed you to attach an extra energy from your hand to the pokoman? besisdes, doesnt magneton have you discard an energy to get 2?
Yeah, that's expadition ven (holo). And no, Magnaton discards any one card. I see you have not edited your signature ;).

Last edited:
meh,-shrugs shoulders-

at least i have never been out of the top 8 now

for as long as i can remember at least.

as far as i can see this deck could work, will need testing tho. I hate how my aggron deck has like 90 guys to worry about now. im so sad :*(

Guess I forgot a few key cards. Here is the new deck:

Pokemon:
3 Aron (magma)
2 Larion (")
3 Aggron (")
3 Bulbasaur
1 Ivysaur
2 Venasaur (EX)(Holo)
2 Magnimite
2 Magnaton
2 Dunsparce

Trainers:
3 Candy
2 LPS
3 Maxie
3 ETM
3 POR
3 Potion
2 Shards
2 Oracle

Energy:
3 Darkness
3 Double Rainbow
13 :fighting:

I think I have too many energy.

I was thinking about playing/building this deck the way that I wanted to do it was 3 Azurill 4 marill 3 TM Aggron, 4 TM energy and 4 maxie, insert rest of pokemon as needed. With this way I would hopefully start out wiht marill to hvae a free retreater. Maxie for the the Aggron if it is in my hand or Azurill for the maxie. Second turn TM Aggron, if not first turn and then you attach teh TM energy and start flipping two coins, killing dunsparce and hopefully screwing them up. You should have a lot of room to play some fire/lunatone and Solrock/ and heal. The rest of your trainer's/pokemon could go several ways, masterball, fastball but it would be alot of fun to have your opponent have to deal with 120hp stage 2 first turn.

Clefable73 said:
I was thinking about playing/building this deck the way that I wanted to do it was 3 Azurill 4 marill 3 TM Aggron, 4 TM energy and 4 maxie, insert rest of pokemon as needed. With this way I would hopefully start out wiht marill to hvae a free retreater. Maxie for the the Aggron if it is in my hand or Azurill for the maxie. Second turn TM Aggron, if not first turn and then you attach teh TM energy and start flipping two coins, killing dunsparce and hopefully screwing them up. You should have a lot of room to play some fire/lunatone and Solrock/ and heal. The rest of your trainer's/pokemon could go several ways, masterball, fastball but it would be alot of fun to have your opponent have to deal with 120hp stage 2 first turn.
I just thought of azurill/marill! As for Lunatone/Solrock, that might work. TME would not work, I think because you discard it after your turn. I could just as easy attach a double rainbow and still knock sparce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back